Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Buff idea for The Trickster:

When a survivor is fully lacerated (almost injured) by his throwing-knives, they become exposed and can be instantly downed by his melee weapon. I think this will make him stronger and more fun to play, though it might be OP. Thoughts?

Comments

• FuzzelsFuzzels Member Posts: 449

Could work. But the short time frame would make it kinda iffy

Honestly he needs to have slightly less spread on knives and maybe like 6 hits to cause an injury instead of 8

• dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,051

I don't think that would be good. I say just lower the count from 8 to 6 and make the ricochet base to make it skill based.

• DontNerfDontNerf Member Posts: 990

They should make him 115% and make it so he can 99% people with his knifes if they are healthy. Turn him into a huntress that needs to prep. Theres a few other things you can do as well

• KiwiCoattailsKiwiCoattails Member Posts: 566

I’m pretty sure this is one of his pink add-ons?

• OrionbashOrionbash Member Posts: 697

That's just a straight up buff and doesn't make him skill-based. Lol. They'd have to increase the number of knives it takes for laceration, decrease the number of knives he can carry, and then give him ricochet base to raise the skill cap on him.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2021

I just want to be able to bounce his knives via base kit.

I want an additional bounce yellow addon or something.

I want bouncing at their feet to NOT be rewarded, but bouncing off other things incredibly skillfully to be GREATLY rewarded.

(small things include some showstopper changes and a few other small details, but those are the main things for me)

Balance wise I am sure he can be tweaked, so I am not worried about that so much honestly. What I want is them to make him different, and fun. If he is that, I can tolerate him even if he sucks, but if he sucks AND is boring as hell to play with not much difference from plague or huntress, why would I play him at all?