Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Ghostface vs freddy. Which killer is better?

HuDawgHuDawg Member Posts: 312

Freddy is far better than GF imo

Comments

• ukenickyukenicky Member Posts: 1,349

I mean yeah lol

Freddy being able to traverse the way he can with his teleport to gens already makes him blow Ghostface out of the water. Any killer with exceptional mobility is usually VERY good.

This isn't to say Ghostface is a bad killer though, I'd say GF is possibly the best stealth killer although Pig has really good built-in slowdowns because of her bear traps.

Idk, at the end of the day it's all up to how people play these characters though. I've seen scary good Ghostfaces where it just feels hopeless. Freddy it's more like, anyone can do reasonably well with him because his kit is so bloated it's just kinda boring.

• LexilogoLexilogo Member Posts: 584

In terms of power, I assume? It's not even close to being a contest, and I'm not sure why you made a thread about it.

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,296

Id say Freddy because you can't do anything to deny him his power.

• OrionbashOrionbash Member Posts: 697

How is this a question? lol. Freddy is insanely OP and was in need of some serious nerfs the second he dropped. No killer should be anti-loop as hard as Freddy and then be able to teleport across the map in seconds WHILE having slowdown built into his add ons.

Ghostface is sadly just a stealth killer and ya he can insta down but unless you're really good with it its better to just give survivors a smack and catch em off guard later with Nurse's.

• WiiFitTrainerWiiFitTrainer Member Posts: 788

There's no question, fredy is better. Ghostface can/is bullied so hard by decent teams or if playing one of the really open maps where you can see across the map.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 7,985

Frederick

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,296

Dude. Freddy was the worst killer in the game when he first got here. It wasn't until his rework 2 years later did he become powerful.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 9,274

Freddy for sure

• UncleStabbyUncleStabby Member Posts: 837

Freddy is much easier, but GF is really good too. However, between them, Freddy is the fast track to victory.