Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Is this a good way to use Legion?

So let's say that I get the chain hits going but I resist using Frenzy on the last person if they're in a strong spot because if I take too long to get the hit, I can just use Frenzy to get away to other survivors that are on gens that have already mended. I never used Frenzy like this before so I'd like to know if this would be a good idea rather than just going for the 4 man chain hits

Comments

• notlonelynotlonely Member Posts: 388

If you aren't using add-ons, you Frenzy would probably run out if you did that even in small maps probably. I barely play Legion tho.

• BitingSeaBitingSea Member Posts: 332

True, especially if I'm on a long side of a gym I'd only have about 8 seconds to get out and find someone else

• StibbityStabbityStibbityStabbity Member Posts: 1,459

When you are playing Legion and you end your Frenzy, you need to b-line to the nearest known Survivor and apply pressure. If you used your Frenzy to get close to someone but you know you won't land the hit, end the Frenzy in a good spot (either body blocking or giving you easy visual of the escape routes) and go M1 Killer on that person. You NEED to apply pressure after that Frenzy is over because you just ate a 4 second fatigue that gave everyone a lot of time to make ends meet.

By the way, and alternative to just ending your Frenzy if you don't think you will hit someone is to let them get to a pallet while you still have Frenzy up. DO NOT respect the pallet, let them drop it on you. The pallet stun will knock you out of Frenzy and have you on your merry way of tickling their kidneys with cold steel FAR FASTER than if you eat your normal fatigue. Fatigue is a 4 second stun, pallets are a 2 second stun. LET THEM STUN YOU, it's way quicker and you can easily get back into the chase without them gaining as much ground. Most of the time, you will ignore the pallet after they drop it on you so you can use that time. Unless the loop is REALLY bad, don't bother with a pallet break. Early on in the trial, however, breaking the pallet isn't that bad because you're removing the loop for the rest of the trial. Late trial, however, you're better off ignoring it and just going after them.