Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Attention Steam and EGS players: a quick hotfix will be going live today at 11AM ET to address file validation reliability. Thank you for your understanding!

Anybody else having an awful experience with MMR?

2»

Comments

• shane32shane32 Member Posts: 383

Whats it matter what killer? Just using my mains pig, myers and ghostface. Im fairly good with all three

• VolczVolcz Member Posts: 645
    edited March 2021

Red rank survivor main here. Only played 5 games but all 5 felt really good. Teammates that knew how to run killers, even had 1 game that had a rank 2 nurse killer ragequit on us and had some insults afterwards (lol). No one really hiding around, wasting time. Totems, gens being done, people not dive bombing, etc.

So far so good in solo que. I did go against nurse 2 times in a row though, that was surprising.

edit1: Just went against Doc on Laboratory. Did the 1st gen and aggro'd the killer. He chased me all the while my team cranked out the 4 remaining gens. I could tell he was surprised as hell at the pace of the match when he got to EG and everyone had left except me, and he was just staring off into the exit, like did that really just happen lol. He made the mistake of sticking on a chase for far too long and it cost him greatly. He got 1 hook at the end but I unhooked and we were all able to get out.

Teammate quality is a lot better IMO. Which is the real enemy of solo que at high ranks (prior to this sbmm).

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,219

from the few games i played, nothing but toxicity.

seriously, 7 DCs in 4 games. the only time no one quit was when they were beating me.

and dont even get me started on the end chat messages i'd get.

and i didnt even play unfair or anything.

• OlokunOlokun Member Posts: 199

i dont think MMR or whatever you call it is a good idea. I dont want it to be more Esport than it is right now , why ? look at fifa , fortnite , rocket league ... we complain for our (toxic comunity) take few minutes to watch their comunity .... its a LOT more toxic . AND I WANT to have FUN at the game , wich i dont have with mmr on.

• ShrekTheThird69ShrekTheThird69 Member Posts: 327

Just came back to dbd, and now I will never come back.

• JasixJasix Member Posts: 1,195

I found my matches as both killer and survivor to be more enjoyable - there were no super quick matches, they were harder (in a good way), and overall seemed way more balanced. Matches usually ended either with 1 gen left or in the EGC with 1-3 people escaping on average. As a survivor I only felt like one killer bullied - and that was just them tunneling someone else after their first hook. As a killer the matches were much closer in general - I only had one match where it seemed like 2 survivors were either purposefully playing bad or were playing bad and were easy to kill.

My wait times as survivor were slightly longer than before, but nothing to cry about. My killer times were also longer, but still what I consider a good wait time (2-4 mins). I am currently purple rank on both survivor and killer.

• swager21swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

my teammates have been a lot better lately, but so was the killer. really digging this new matchmaking so far