Home Discussions General Discussions
We're making some changes thanks to the feedback received from the PTB. For more details, click here.

Who is your favorite Survivor and why?

Comments

• DiegUaUDiegUaU Member Posts: 13

Dwiiiiight!!
    But in game my "first survivor" was Meg!

• EntityEntity Member Posts: 3

I have a strong relationship with every survivor, like puppets on a string...

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Boxohobo said:

Ace cause he doesn't seem to be taking the entire scenario that seriously and i

• AbyssionknightAbyssionknight Member Posts: 69

Dwight has the best outfits, the best backstory, the best memes and is almost a mascot for the survivor side of this game in my mind. I just can't help but have him as my favourite.

Quentin is probably my next favourite, though he's very far behind Dwight. He lacks everything Dwight is strong in, and I think the only reason I really like him is that he reminds me of an excessively more tired version of my teenage self. Plus you don't see him in matches all that often, so it's a nice change of pace from the Dwights Megs and Claudettes you see every game.

• JEWberryJEWberry Member Posts: 76
    Nea right now but i actually have no idea why i like playing her so much, but the new survivor looks like she will be my favorite so far just because she looks amazing. Also ace is my meme character because ACE IS ON THE CASE
  • Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member Posts: 934
    My two current favorite survivors are Nea and Quentin. I like Nea because of how she looks and she’s a smaller female survivor (also the DiaTech skin helps). I like Quentin because he’s basically me, and I like how he controls; he just feels nice. I do also play Ace because of his built in Iron Will so that I can run no Self-Care builds.
  • DomTheSkunkDomTheSkunk Member Posts: 24

@Separator said:

@DomTheSkunk said:
    I really like Quentin. Mostly because lot of people don't like him and liking unpopular things is cool, right?

This guy gets it.
    Quentin is my favorite too although he is one weird looking fella. I gotta prestige him since he somehow looks better with the bloody face.

yeah I only know Quentin with his prestige face by now. but I gotta admit the not bloody face is kinda nightmare fuel :D

• artart Member Posts: 9
    Meg is my favorite but I have a feeling new survivor in trailer will be my new favorite. 
  • W3BsiteuserW3Bsiteuser Member Posts: 4

FENG, CUZ LITHE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOI (and Alert)

• GunManSpyGunManSpy Member Posts: 47

Quentin and Laurie are my two favourites.
    Quentin because I loved him in the remake and his perk Vigil combined with Sprint Burst pretty much saved my life countless times.
    Laurie because again I loved the Halloween movies, and that Decisive... tasty. I like her other outfit but in the movie her jumper was open and she was wearing a dress. (I think)

• YaNesteaYaNestea Member Posts: 80
    Leon said:

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

But that's just my opinion.

I like how the list puts all males below, which i agree with too :D 

just saw this but LMFAO 

• ACoolNameACoolName Member Posts: 177

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

Ace is last......ACE IS LAST?!!!!
    No no no no no no no no no no to the no no dude.
    Ace always first. It's not subjective, it's objective. Then Locker pizza dwight fo' sure m8. And lets not fo'get Sabo Jake.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 3,004
    Definitely Feng Waifu Min 
    ACoolName said:

@YaNestea said:
    In Order it would be:
    1.Laurie
    2. Meg
    3. Feng
    4. Claudette
    5. Nea
    6. Quentin
    7. Jake
    8. David
    9. Detective
    10. Dwight
    11. Bill
    12. Ace

Ace is last......ACE IS LAST?!!!!
    No no no no no no no no no no to the no no dude.
    Ace always first. It's not subjective, it's objective. Then Locker pizza dwight fo' sure m8. And lets not fo'get Sabo Jake.

LMAO ace always bored me with his clothes 
  • ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 733

Gameplay wise: Claudette because it is easy to hide and blend in.
    Personally: Bill because I love left for dead.
    Cosmetically: Dwight Or David because you have the best guns with David and with Dwight you can make him look like Freddy. With the (2.0.0 update)

• onarkonark Member Posts: 92
    edited June 2018

Aesthetically my favs are Dweard & David King. My avatar is not Dwight because I like Dweard, not Dwight.
    But the best perks are from Claudette & with dark clothes is a huge advantage, I play with her when I'm with friends for helping them in a better way.

Special mention to awesome Ace's new cosmetics & Nea's perk Urban Evasion.

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 732

It's a toss-up between four characters.
    1. Feng Min - I connect to her as a gamer, plus I just like her appearance. Not very good at blending in though, so I normally have her coat skin instead of her t-shirt.
    2. Meg Thomas - She has braids. Literally no other reason.
    3. Claudette Morel - How to phrase this in a way that doesn't sound racist. She's black, which really helps her blend in (Did that work?). Also, while not on Meg's level, her hair is cool.
    4. Jake Park - Similar to Claudette. Wearing green really helps you blend in with the grass. Also, he looks really nice in the intro, as well as my highest level Survivor (mostly because I have horrible luck as him and tried getting some decent perks).

Laurie Strode: She became my main after she came out because I love Halloween. And her VO’s are very good. Her perks are alright too.
    Feng Min: She was a cool looking survivor and I thought her voice brought a lot of personality to her. Like every other survivor. Her perks are my favourite. LITHE.
    Meg Thomas: Was my first main but then I changed to Laurie, but she is always my favourite. Her perks are good too. 
    Claudette Morel: I loved her design and her VO’s suit her too. Her perks are very good too. 
    Nea Karlsson: I was very weary to play her but I played her and I liked her. Her VO’s are good too. Perks are good. 
    Kate Denson: At the moment I don’t really like playing her because of her VO’s LMAO I hate her new screams it’s so boring. But I’m going to main her tho and her perks are good too. 

Quentin Smith: At first I was petty that they didn’t add Nancy Thompson so I was like “I hate him!”, but then I started to main him and I like him now. His perks are average. 
    Jake Park: He was the last one I mained I think but he was cool to play too. His perks are ehh..
    David King: I just like SHIRTLESS DAVID. His two perks are good except NO EWTHER
    Bill “William” Overbeck: He’s alright, he’s kind of annoying to play but it’s whatever. Perks are good. 
    Dwight Fairfield: I didn’t like him at first but he’s cool now. His perks are aldwight. 
    Detective David Tapp: Idk about him he’s alright. His perks are noob friendly I find. 
    Ace Visconti: I didn’t like him, his VO’s are good tho. His perks are boring LOL. 

These are my mains from girls to boys. 
  • GlossedGlossed Member Posts: 48

I like David because of his perks: We're Going to live forever, Dead Hard, No mither.
    We're Gonna live forever is a great perk if you are altruistic or a teammate player. It is like the perk BBQ&Chili
    but just for survivor.
    Dead Hard is a decent perk for dodging killer attacks. I don't normally use this perk but it is alright.
    No Mither I think is a meh perk. If you have perks like Resilience and This is not happening then I think it can be good.
    Finally with the new cosmetic store you have "Shirtless David". That is all I have to say.

• KennyHD30KennyHD30 Member Posts: 1
    Ace cause I feel lucky XD
  • CrabdawgCrabdawg Member Posts: 22

Meg. She's the hot one.

• Daveo_U_BDaveo_U_B Member Posts: 5

David King , Laurie, and Dwight are my favorites. David is Daddy, Laurie is my main (cause Halloween), and Dwight because who doesn't love him?

• aufovskyaufovsky Member Posts: 52

Claudetter cus she is invisible and op :)

When i started game and there where only 4 survivors ( Dwight,Meg,Jake,Claudette ) i chose Meg and my 2 friends who i started with chose Dwight and Jake as first survivors (ofc knowing nothing about them)

• DarkdeadsetDarkdeadset Member Posts: 7

David King. He just fits my play style. Really enjoy his perks as well, though No Mither can be a pain, took a while for me to adjust for it.

• DeVoNsHoUsEDeVoNsHoUsE Member Posts: 1

I love all of the female characters, and I especially love my main, Claudette, because she has great perks for any type of player, her smaller frame and richer skin tone maker her harder to see from afar, and her screams, to me, are bone chilling. Not only do I love her for those reasons, but she is also the Sudious Botanist and her lore along with that makes her very unique, and to me, relatable. I love learning about plants and all wildlife so it is awesome seeing the devs implement someone just like myself and many others into the game. She seems like the nurse of the group, healing anyone at any time when needed. This is great because obviously everyone will be injured at one point or another in the match.

• ScrewsieScrewsie Member Posts: 9

Gotta say my top 3 are:
    Quentin: Because he Kinda looks like me.
    Ace: He's the Cool Uncle.
    David King: Because He's English like me. (Kind of a stupid reason but whatever.)

Jake is rising up my list though because with the Long Hair customisation he also kinda looks like me. XwX

• mcNuggetsmcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I switch btw. killer and survivor and my favorite survivor is clearly
    Jake Park, he is hot as [BAD WORD]. Second one is Laurie Strode, because I like the michael myers movies.

• YaB0iDeliriousYaB0iDelirious Member Posts: 1
    Dwight because he’s all about teamwork!
  • Blu3Shad0w12Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Feng cute Asian gamer girl 
  • Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Detective Tapp: Because i always wanted a Detective in the world of DBD. Now, if i can just get some Shoulder Holsters so that i can make him look like a stereotypical Detective then i am golden. Come on BHVR! i know you guys read this stuff. Get that in the cosmetic store