Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We've been made aware of error messages when attempting to purchase the Rift pass. The team is currently investigating, and we'll post an update as soon as we have more information.

UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.

Leatherface Tantrum locker hit

5crub5crub Member Posts: 2

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask if it is intended for leatherface to chainsaw people inside lockers in his Tantrum, I haven't found anything online so I wanted to ask if anyone knows if this a bug or a mechanic.

Comments

• BitingSeaBitingSea Member Posts: 332

That's a bug, if the survivor begins getting out then it'll immediately hit them but if the survivor is staying inside and gets hit that's the game messing up

• GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 15,608

If you're inside the locker then that's a bug.

If you're just getting out, even in the very last frame of the tantrum when it can down you, that's you being so very slightly off time.

• 5crub5crub Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2021

Thank you for the answers, it seems to be a bug, because they hide in a locker I tantrum them and they fall out of the locker the same way you would if you get downed with an M1 when entering it.

• kingcarl2012kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 364

If it it as they are getting in or out it could also just bee good old fashioned latency