Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

can we remove end game screens last page until end of the game

This is more of a swf nurf then anything because quite a few games ive had one dc at the start both as killer and survivor and suddenly everyone else stats playing smart hitting totems and all that stuff when I had noed and blood warden on now if they cant see these then doing a dc just means you quit and not helping

Comments

• zq_auxzq_aux Member Posts: 5
    If I am playing solo, why should I be punished? 
    They could make the change solely for swf members, but they could still go in as a 3 and ask the 4th to join discord. It's a necessary change
  • EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,581

In parties, a survivor killed or escaped can read killer's perks, add-ons and offerings and inform their mates, and it's not fair... The solution is not quite simple, because parties run on PS4 servers, not Behaviour's, but if some survivors entered the lobby in SWF mode, it's probable that they have a party, so they should be prevented to read the killer's equipment until the end of the trial.

It's not necessary that other survivors, who have not used SWF mode, are subject to this restriction.

• KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,430
    Malakir said:

Why would you tho? You died? OK go next or do whatever, why you MUST see what perks he uses when you can see the best builds everywhere in the internet?
    Why should I be denied that information if it doesn't harm the killer in any way? The lifeline of this game aren't just veterans, but there a lot of casual and new players that come to play Dead By Daylight every month. Being a veteran, I surely do not need to know this information after every match, but, without being selfish, there are a lot of new players, most of them solo, who still need that information and you cannot deny this information to them. 
  • MalakirMalakir Member Posts: 799
    Malakir said:

Why would you tho? You died? OK go next or do whatever, why you MUST see what perks he uses when you can see the best builds everywhere in the internet?
    Why should I be denied that information if it doesn't harm the killer in any way? The lifeline of this game aren't just veterans, but there a lot of casual and new players that come to play Dead By Daylight every month. Being a veteran, I surely do not need to know this information after every match, but, without being selfish, there are a lot of new players, most of them solo, who still need that information and you cannot deny this information to them. 
    My answer still the same. Use google like every human in the planet, even a watch can do that these days
  • JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,092

@Entità said:
    In parties, a survivor killed or escaped can read killer's perks, add-ons and offerings and inform their mates, and it's not fair... The solution is not quite simple, because parties run on PS4 servers, not Behaviour's, but if some survivors entered the lobby in SWF mode, it's probable that they have a party, so they should be prevented to read the killer's equipment until the end of the trial.

It's not necessary that other survivors, who have not used SWF mode, are subject to this restriction.

• Not everyone is on PS4
    • You can be invited to voice chat at any moment in the game by the party
    • A salty solo survivor not in SWF can send a message someone still in the game stating what the killer's perks are after they have been killed. There have been plenty of instances where I have been messaged as a solo survivor warning me of NOED by someone who was just killed.

Blocking perks and addons for everyone until the match is completely over removes the benefit of someone getting killed and telling their teammates what the killer is running. I hope it's implemented soon.

edited November 2018
    Malakir said:

My answer still the same. Use google like every human in the planet, even a watch can do that these days
    And so is my stand. But if the game is already doing what a watch can do, minus all the 'inconvenience' of looking up through hundreds of perks, why should I even bother with google? No, thanks! 
  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@AnotherRandy said:
    Khalednazari said:

"punished"? #########, in which way are you getting punished? If you care so much about the perks he used, just wait or go afk and do something else for 5 minutes (youtube). And if you don't care about the perks then move on. The only real punishment is for swf groups telling each other what the killer is using.

This change is absolutely necessary to close the gap between solo and swf. This is only hitting swfs but not solos. I absolutely promote this change

"solo" player btw, do I need to add sth?

• AnotherRandyAnotherRandy Member Posts: 274
    Master said:

@AnotherRandy said:
    Khalednazari said:

"punished"? #########, in which way are you getting punished? If you care so much about the perks he used, just wait or go afk and do something else for 5 minutes (youtube). And if you don't care about the perks then move on. The only real punishment is for swf groups telling each other what the killer is using.

This change is absolutely necessary to close the gap between solo and swf. This is only hitting swfs but not solos. I absolutely promote this change

Yeah lol, solo player no doubt. .
    edited November 2018
    Master said:

When some people do not have facts to argue with, they resort to such WEAK comments. I do not need to prove this, but check my YouTube channel. I upload regularly. Not that I do not play SWF, but I mostly play solo. Next time only quote me, if you want to really debate, otherwise, no need to boil your blood and try to seek my attention. Thanks. 
    edited November 2018
    Master said:

When some people do not have facts to argue with, they resort to such WEAK comments. I do not need to prove this, but check my YouTube channel. I upload regularly. Not that I do not play SWF, but I mostly play solo. Next time only quote me, if you want to really debate, otherwise, no need to boil your blood and try to seek my attention. Thanks. 
    Why did you ignore then me completely? Maybe cuz I completely demolished your argument and you don't know how to respond to that "as a solo survivor"? Come one man, don't bully yourself 
  • TigerKirby215TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604
    edited November 2018

"Been requested a billion times and I still don't know why this isn't in the game."

Let's just think about what this would add:

• SFW - No more perk cheating. Every Hex Totem, Blood Warden, Make Your Choice, Barbeque and Chili, Insidious... literally every perk in the game becomes 10 times better because Survivors don't immediately know what you're running.
    • Solo - Solo players can't cry about "OP Nurse's" or "NOED crutch user" when they die early and complain on Reddit / people's Steam comments.

It's a win-win scenario if you ask me.

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Its funny because it was mentioned on stream a long time ago and its still not in the game, it can't be that hard to implement.
    Why did you ignore then me completely? Maybe cuz I completely demolished your argument and you don't know how to respond to that "as a solo survivor"? Come one man, don't bully yourself 
    I did respond to you. Just scroll and see :)
    Infact, you didn't respond to that. 
  • MalakirMalakir Member Posts: 799

"Been requested a billion times and I still don't know why this isn't in the game."

Let's just think about what this would add:

• SFW - No more perk cheating. Every Hex Totem, Blood Warden, Make Your Choice, Barbeque and Chili, Insidious... literally every perk in the game becomes 10 times better because Survivors don't immediately know what you're running.
    • Solo - Solo players can't cry about "OP Nurse's" or "NOED crutch user" when they die early and complain on Reddit / people's Steam comments.

It's a win-win scenario if you ask me.

Win win for you maybe. For the game? In less than a week everybody would play to somethinf else or wait for that halloween game
    I did respond to you. Just scroll and see :)
    Infact, you didn't respond to that. 
    No you haven't, u responded on a sentence I send which wasn't even for you. You look like a fool rn tbh
    No you haven't, u responded on a sentence I send which wasn't even for you. You look like a fool rn tbh
    Talk sense to a fool, and he calls you foolish. But you know, it's better to let you think I'm a fool than to open my mouth and remove all your doubt. So have fun! 

edited November 2018
    Deleted 
    Talk sense to a fool, and he calls you foolish. But you know, it's better to let you think I'm a fool than to open my mouth and remove all your doubt. So have fun! 

"If you really see SWF as a problem, I'd recommend you to ask for removal of spectating feature than the end game screen. Since, a lot of information is given to the other survivors through spectating and not through end game screen. As a solo player, I don't have the need to watch what happens to others after I escape or die. But I do not wish to wait 5 or 10 minutes just to see the perks."

This is not near at a proper response to my message. This is absolute strawman argument and doesn't answer my question.
    Don't try to act smart, ur stupid af 

This is not near at a proper response to my message. This is absolute strawman argument and doesn't answer my question.
    I'm not here to answer questions in a way that fits your narrative. If you don't agree with my answer, doesn't mean I didn't answer it. If you're talking about "punishment" question, well, I thought you were smart enough to understand that you answered that question yourself, by saying, 'Go afk, youtube, wait 5 minutes'. Seriously? Why? I do not wish to. Again, a popular opinion isn't always correct.

Most importantly, please be careful with your choice of words. I'm sure that name-calling isn't allowed on the forums. There's always a healthy way to go by an argument. 

I'm not here to answer questions in a way that fits your narrative. If you don't agree with my answer, doesn't mean I didn't answer it. If you're talking about "punishment" question, well, I thought you were smart enough to understand that you answered that question yourself, by saying, 'Go afk, youtube, wait 5 minutes'. Seriously? Why? I do not wish to. Again, a popular opinion isn't always correct.

Most importantly, please be careful with your choice of words. I'm sure that name-calling isn't allowed on the forums. There's always a healthy way to go by an argument. 
    As I thought, you can't answer. Cuz their is no ingame punishment for solo player, only for swfs cuz they lose the ability to spoil perks to eachother. But stick to your strawman argument, that doesn't make you look smart 
  • ItsYourBoyGuzmaItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 799
    edited November 2018
    I believe the Dev's said they were working on hiding Killers info. 

Im just confused as to why it's taking so long to add giant entity legs that would block the killers info and prevent survivors from relaying info to their SWF team.
  • KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2018

@Entità said:

Haven’t you ever received a party invite from a SWF group while in the lobby? I sure have. The devs have already stated that they are going to hide the perks and addons until the game ends, but they haven’t implemented it yet.

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 6,726

I'm all for perks/add-ons being hidden, but I don't think that last screen should be hidden as a whole. That screen is the only way to report players, so that could mess with reporting.

e.g. Someone's holding the game hostage, one guy DCs and tries to report, but can't because the end screen is hidden until the match actually ends (which could be many hours later).

• KaelumKaelum Member Posts: 991

@Peanits the devs have already stated that they are going to hide the perks and addons. The page would be available, but the killer’s setup would be hidden until the game ends.