Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reporting

DPI Bug

124»

Comments

• ChainbaneChainbane Member Posts: 2

I disabled the steam overlay and steam beta and this far it appears to work now. Thanks for the help! <3

• Dizzy1096Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

I'm not in the steam beta and it still happened to me. However I can't 100% remember but there may have been a steam client update over the past few days.

If I disable the steam overlay how do I count the DS timer?

• DrinkingPantsDrinkingPants Member Posts: 9

Bug still persist even if you remove yourself from the Steam Beta, going to try turning off Steam Overlay

• MisterTIBSMisterTIBS Member Posts: 75

Nothing to do with Steam Beta, not got it on. Logitech mouse, this just happened to me for first time, possibly 4 hours into playing like others have suggested (definitely more than 2 games.)

Everything beyond being in the game = fine, but as soon as able to rotate camera once game starts it's just slow as treacle.

Not tried the Overlay off yet as it's first time it happened and played plenty since Friday.

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 3,077

The Steam Beta Branch just recieved an update that says:

Game Overlay

Fixed a regression in the yesterday's update that caused mouse sensitivity in multiple games to be impacted by opening and closing the overlay

Not sure if this is for main steam branch as well but, yeah!

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 18,356

@Brokenbones thanks for that! I had been checking, the Steam Beta branch should be fine now (I tested it), it's not on the live branch yet though (no idea when that will happen) so those that are still having it on live I still suggest not opening the steam overlay until the issue is resolved.

• EarelandEareland Member Posts: 191

Definitely not Beta Steam, since I don't use it. Gonna test overlay off thingy too, but I guess that's an issue anyways. Thanks.

• Johnagon_InfinityJohnagon_Infinity Member Posts: 77

I can confirm that after disabling the steam overlay, as well as opting out of the steam beta, I have not experienced this bug in 2+ days.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 18,356

Closing this for now as it's not a bug on our end.

This discussion has been closed.