Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What are your funniest end game chat salt moments?

YordsYords Member Posts: 5,771
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

What are some of the saltiest and funniest end game chats from upset players? And what was the player's reasoning?

"Play a killer that actually takes skill to play dumbduck"

I was playing huntress.

Comments

• YordsYords Member Posts: 5,771

Death threats are something else lmao, I have received several of those although one in particular stands out.

• KellieKellie Member Posts: 1,328
    edited March 2021

A random teammate spammed a plethora of slurs in my messages I didn't even know existed because I couldn't heal her in time

• ManOMakerManOMaker Member Posts: 284

As a spirit main, I am constantly getting flak thrown at me during end game chats, I couldn’t count how many times I’ve been told to end myself on both hands.

edited March 2021

I remember being told to "play a killer that actually takes brains, yours is flat." by a laurie who killed herself on hook the second she saw me playing spirit, therefore ruining the match for everyone. I just wanted the daily :(

• valvarez4valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

I love the killer comments when they tunnel someone to death but this surv dc before being hooked, and at the end is 3 escapes and 1 dc, and the dc surv says gg. I saw it so many times. So salty comments from the killer

• malloymkmalloymk Member Posts: 1,436

Nothing specific but I've had a couple people send audio hate mail on PSN. Always has me rolling.

The fact that they take so much time out of their day just to send you hate mail lol

lmao same sort of thing happened to me against a spirit with fathers glasses and amulet.

She slugged me for most of the match, but somehow it was my fault that two other people died. What's funny is that they went down faster than I did.

• swager21swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

i got the hatch and the killer trash talked me for finding it

"How dare you escape as survivor, I deserved that 4k."

• lkalin91lkalin91 Member Posts: 149

being called trash after I yoinked someone with tinkerer doc and getting a 4k, you can't even have fun with gimmicky builds in this game as killer without being insulted all the time

LMAO

I just love how so many people resort to saying stuff like "Yeah yeah you are just mad for finally catching me after I looped you around a tile once gg EZ PZ "your" dogpoop" like you were the one getting upset.

lol you might have gone a little overboard, but she probably should have expected that.

• ChchchcherylChchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

A Freddy got salty because I used balanced landing to make for shack loop, one singular time, and he lost 4 gens tryna mind game me at shack...