Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

How is face camping a hook allowed?

124»

Comments

• SammiieK1991SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Anyone in their right mind using Kindred can see some nutter hanging around the hook or loitering. If I'm in the last 2 and I get hooked. I encourage my team not to get me and to find the hatch or the EG just because I'm being teabagged and want them to have a good game out of it.... this is how half of my survivors become my pals on xbox, we have a good time playing and it's always visa versa. I'm also friends with a few killers as well and party with them almost on a regular basis who teach me.some tactics of being in the killer pov. And it gives me more strength as a survivor to know what I'm getting myself in for. One of them told me if I'm in the last 2 and the killers teabagging not to bother. Or if they have bbq best thing to do is count to 5 in a locker and get out 😂 unless of course the ######### have iron maiden on then were screwed.

Killers gon moan about something

As will survivors..its one of those games. Just don't camp my ######### hook then expect not to have 4 gens pop in your face at the same time 😂😂

The rank match making has been terrible last few days! I had a red rank and I've reset back and got down to 14 😂 some matches killer didn't even have bbq on.. and yet they found me from the other side of the map within seconds. Possibly wrong place at the wrong time. But when you can see the dude on the other side of the map chasing another survivor, gives up and somehow manages to see you and tunnels you it's bizarre 😂 still it's a game though hun, I'm sure you'll get better lobbies both survivor and killer soon enough x

• EvanRavenEvanRaven Member Posts: 194

it's a tactic, sooo

so is setting off 3 gens within seconds apart then mate 😂

• EvanRavenEvanRaven Member Posts: 194

yep, no point having a logical conversation with you.

Well if its a tac tic and a killer objective and tact tic to face camp, how is it not an objective for 3 gens to pop at the same time? It's a tac tic as well. 😂 have said it before can't camp a hook then ######### 2 or 3 gens are done. It takes 80 seconds roughly to fix. Hardly quick time.

• JasmineDragonJasmineDragon Member Posts: 372

Im not saying I win every game, but you get to a point where 4 escapes in unheard of. A bad game for me is two escapes with at least one on death hook. You optimize play styles to a point that unless you are facing an incredibly efficient team, your loses are games slipping through your fingers, not steam rolls. Noed will get you maybe one unearned down? If you must rely on an end game perk, BW is honestly the way to go. Its easy enough to stall, and can and will get you more kills than you would with noed. Either way though it really is a waste of a perk slot. In the long term the consistency of having four perks being used to their fullest effect is so worth. Its the reason people at higher ranks use devour instead of noed. It instantly stops all progress, as soon as they know its in play, you have free reign until it goes down. If you play off it well enough, or get a great spawn, it will be devastating most games. Noed on the other hand, shouldnt even be an issue. "Do bones" is kinda a meme, but there is no reason any totems should be left by the time gates are powered. Its just too inconsistent , and honestly too weak to be useful

• LeleLPLeleLP Member Posts: 152
  • NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 4,711

I not going to go on like this forever but I say this I don't use noed on all my killers I do well with out it I also do win alot of match I get a bad match like 1 out of 6 games. most games I get 3k or 4k they like 3 or 4 survivors still alive but all on death hook by the time there 1 gen left and by then the game could turn into into a 3k 4k 2k 1k even 0k because how well some survivors are at that point bodyblocking to the hook BTing and dsing

I do feel gens go fast to me the fact also is killer is much hard then survivor way harder then it should be to have fun and I hate to have to sweat to get 2k or 3k