Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Two Killers. 8 Survivors. 10 gens.

Make this happen.

Comments

• powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@EntityDispleased said:
    2 killers 8 survivors 10 gens and 12 fps

I can hear the screams from the console users already.

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

Sure maybe after we get dedicated servers in 2025 sometime

• MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,200

@Keene_Kills said:
    I can imagine 7 survivors making a conga line body blocking the hook or kneeling around you when you throw one on your shoulders, making a survivor wall all around ya'. Swarming a downed survivor to heal, would look like a scene out of a zombie movie. Flashlight brigade manning their battle stations. Would look like a bunch of fruit gnats swarming a rotted apple.

You have one chaser and a bubba.
    Bubby will take care of that conga line, no worries :wink:

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505

Latherface in the basement and nurse zooming around the map vs 8 survivors. I wonder how this will end...

• AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    edited November 2018
    I don't think you would need 8 survivors. 5-6 would work assuming they were communicating.

Probably need a 3rd exit gates though.
    And if they conga-lined you, the killers could double-hit each survivors, basically instadowning them, assuming they could communicate too.
  • WateryWatery Member Posts: 1,118
    This is ALOT like the Identity V mode.
  • DreamnomadDreamnomad Member Posts: 2,847

2 killers 6 survivors 6 gens would be balanced better I think.

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

the two killer part is why devs are not doing it, 1 side of this is because on could be leather face and camp the hooked survivor while the other can go look for survivors, their can also be two ruins and 2 devour hopes making this too difficult on the survivors and dont forget about 2 dying lights, those will end up stacking and with the regression it gives, that will make the game mode extremely unbalanced and not fun AT ALL

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Homeslice said:
    Until leatherface shows up

A mode like this would actually benefit Leatherface a lot. Survivors accidentally bodyblocking each-other out of panic and stuff, in comes Leatherface in a frenzy.

• JedJed Member Posts: 254

Two Killers.
    8 suvivors.
    10 gens.
    Massive lag?

Unless we got dedicated servers...hmmm. ;)

• pandorayrpandorayr Member Posts: 538

2 killers 8 survivors 10 gens and infinities pallets

• ClaudsClauds Member Posts: 53
    God this would be a nightmare, especially against OP killers. 😂

Bubba guarding and say a Billy/Nurse/Spirit doing the chasing.

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

it is ok if it is 2 teams blue vs red,

killer can only dmg the opposite team and survs can do their same color gens

Survivors are opposed because adding a second killer is the only thing that can effectively combat the swf scenarios we see now.

So it will never happen.

@Attackfrog said:
    Survivors are opposed because adding a second killer is the only thing that can effectively combat the swf scenarios we see now.

So it will never happen.

Your facts don't add up since quite a few of those opposed are killer mains so you might want to get your facts straight.

It won't happen due to optimization issues on console and even then the connection would destroy console users. But yes go ahead and keep showing your bias against actual logic and facts I'm sure it'll get you far. 😜

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Homeslice said:
    Make this happen.

Can we get the revers of this instead?
    8 Killers, 2 survivors and 1 gen?

@MegaWaffle said:

Can we get the revers of this instead?
    8 Killers, 2 survivors and 1 gen?

But make the killers fight over who gets to kill the survivors.

edited November 2018
    powerbats said:

@Attackfrog said:

So it will never happen.

Your facts don't add up since quite a few of those opposed are killer mains so you might want to get your facts straight.

It won't happen due to optimization issues on console and even then the connection would destroy console users. But yes go ahead and keep showing your bias against actual logic and facts I'm sure it'll get you far. 😜

Typical survivor main spewing typical survivor rhetoric and oppressing the real killer mains once again! 

Us true killer mains know exactly how we feel!

@Attackfrog said:
    powerbats said:

@Attackfrog said:

So it will never happen.

Typical survivor main spewing typical survivor rhetoric and oppressing the real killer mains once again! 

Us true killer mains know exactly how we feel!

Ah yes the typical Ad Hominem thrown in and as usual completely and utterly wrong. Killer main currently atm so yet again your argument falls flat on it's face. You just can't admit the idea isn't sound for a myriad of reasons so you resort to the classical and failed survivor main insult.

It will never happen because it isn't feasible from any standpoint no matter how you try and argue with insults, facts will always shoot you down in FLAMES But keep up with the insults as i said I'm sure eventually you'll learn to accept those don't work here.

• HomesliceHomeslice Member Posts: 36

I need to diffuse the flame salt here. Hmm... one sec.

The no socks look killed it.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,051
    SenzuDuck said:
    Sounds awful, let’s think of something that wouldn’t be totally boring.

WHY do you think this is a bad idea? At this point, a new game mode that wasn't available as often such as a weekend event would be cool.
  • katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 1,810
    Myers and doctor combo