Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Thank you noed

I been gen rushed all morning trying to adept doctor after two hours of torture. I finally got gens popin left n right. So after I am adept I decide to keep my docs perks moniter overcharge over whelming then added noed and you made my life so much easier good job bhr.

Comments

• Tillablerhino44Tillablerhino44 Member Posts: 505

I will have my perks n order by then. It's not something I depend on.

I really want Huntress lullaby on my doc working very hard for that right now.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,975

You can’t get the adept with Noed though?

I already did then put on noed cause survivos was just doing gens stupidly fast after I adepted doc 4 perk slot became noed.

• pennythewisepennythewise Member Posts: 48

Noed saved me too from gen rush and gave me kills too

noed is the hero we dont deserve

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I am not using gen def builds anymore because survivors still gen rushing.

Those days my fav build: Remember Me, No Way Out, Hex: NOED, Blood Warden

They are so salty in end game but i dont understand what they are writing usually because chat filter :d

Nice I was thinking of huntress lullaby on doc.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,245

Aha you think you're safe but im a rare breed called the totem rushers! Genrush? Thats old news. Detectives hunch plus green map give me all them totems!

Bring it. As you said rare cause lazy ass survivos just want to do gens and get out.Om so tired of using freddy i would love normal matches but it is impossible on either side you have to use the same perks over n over again it gets boring different killers same perks different survivos same perks all these characters are different for a reason.