Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Complaints that I never see a problem with that keep getting brought up

CornHubCornHub Member Posts: 1,864

DH, Spine Chill, 4 man swf, & holding W. I'm saying this as a killer main with 2k hours, I don't see anything wrong whenever people play like this. Is it more of a challenge, absolutely, but it's not the end if the world and I've killed more people who do these than they have escaped. Even with a coordinated 4man swf it's not impossible to beat & I'm tired of seeing threads implying "if you do any of these, you've basically won the game." No perk combination or team combo makes this game unfun for me unless they're holding the game hostage. Too many threads of players in denial they got outplayed.

Comments

• ilovedbd123ilovedbd123 Member Posts: 1,942

4 man swf do outplay you, yes. But it takes very little to outplay a killer as swf. And because they have Comms stealth killers are ruined and they can play super efficiently. It's not impossible but it's very difficult to play against, and every fog whisperer says this. Swf is almost unplayable against, whilst a good swf will beat a good and sometimes even great killer. A god swf will destroy a god killer. This is common sense to most people so I'm hoping your not gonna disagree with this, but if you do I'll happily discuss this.

Spine chill and holding w I don't know why, just play nurse, deathslinger, clown or blight or even legion if it's that much an issue.

Dead hard is counterplay again, but it's like saying the counterplay to deathslinger is to dodge even at 12 metres. There's a chance that the killer will miss by strafing but it's down to them not predicting your movement rather than anything. Dead hard for distance in a loop has very little counterplay and you cannot tell me otherwise, you cannot "bait" it and it prolongs chases.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,038

Agreed I’ve never really been tilted or annoyed over any of these.

Dead hard like any other exhaustion perk extends chase

4 man SWF is usually just 4 friends having fun.

Spine chill is slightly annoying as a stealth killer but nowhere near OP

Holding W gets countered by a lot of killer powers

• ProfeziaProfezia Member Posts: 673

I never saw any problem with stridor spirit tbh, you just stealth against her.

I also never saw any problem with iri heads because you're just playing against ordinary huntress with 2 less hatchets and no chance for mistake.

I never saw any problem with J-flick, since it's not difficult to dodge, but it adds more depth in gameplay.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,038

I wish I could stealth but playing Jeff makes it impossible:(

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

Good for you. Personally I prefer to get outplayed instead of outperked.

And yeah, unless you also have a full sweaty AF meta build on a strong killer with amazing mobility, they pretty much have already won with zero skill or effort. That's the really ######### part. It's not a challenge for them either way.