Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We will shortly be deploying a hotfix to the PTB to potentially address the Save Game Errors that some players were facing. Please update your PTB build when the update is available and let us know of any issues. Thank you.

daily rituals

I'm still new to this game but are daily rituals supposed to be daily? I had 3 on Thursday 1 yesterday and zero today. is this a bug or am i missing something

Comments

• BrawlerBrawler Member Posts: 325

Most likely you have done the today's rituals. Everyday you receive 1 ritual and completing it will not give you another one. You can have up to 3 rituals at the same time.

• KillingInstinctKillingInstinct Member Posts: 272

@Darkandsinful said:
    I'm still new to this game but are daily rituals supposed to be daily? I had 3 on Thursday 1 yesterday and zero today. is this a bug or am i missing something

you get new rituals every day. When living in Germany u get them at 2AM

• VortexasVortexas Member Posts: 757

It seems to me I get new Daily's exactly at whatever time I finished the last one...so it gets a little screwy.

I've gotten them in the evening, afternoon, morning and butt-thirty at night.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 6,940

@Vortexas said:
    It seems to me I get new Daily's exactly at whatever time I finished the last one...so it gets a little screwy.

I've gotten them in the evening, afternoon, morning and butt-thirty at night.

It depends when you log in.... technically you can earn the daily when the time is done. Manually you get it when you log into the game

• KatFever78KatFever78 Member Posts: 26
    I've only been getting 1 daily ritual at a time. 
  • KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,430
    edited November 2018
    I've only been getting 1 daily ritual at a time. 
    You only get one ritual per day. 
  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,217

I get 1 everyday at 7 pm eastern time

• HellDescentHellDescent Member Posts: 4,505

Sometimes there's a bug, so you don't get any. Otherwise you get a new one at 00:00 utc every day. You can have up to 3 at once.