Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Ever find yourself rooting for the Killer to kill a teammate?

2»

Comments

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 4,986

i won’t lie, sometimes I do take joy in seeing that one immerse teammate who accidentally bumps into the killer while they were chasing someone else 😂

• swager21swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

i love watching that urban evasion self care claudette who did nothing all game besides sit in a corner get penetrated with a meat hook.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 1,751

Sometimes when someone is being too derpy, tries to sell the others or is trying to being a useless jerk (people with flashlights following a Killer trying for blinds and failing miserably, they dont fix gens and they dont save the downed teammate).

• FearlessHunterFearlessHunter Member Posts: 491

I had a Jake who sat at the top of the basement stairs and didn't come down to unhook me despite the killer being nowhere near the motor shop so I ended up dying on first hook. Never wanted a survivor to die that badly before.

At end game chat he said he didn't know where the stairs were. That would be fine and dandy but the thing is... he was a rank 1 survivor. I've never met a rank 1 survivor who couldn't find a set of stairs.

• CustomerServiceCustomerService Member Posts: 479
    edited April 2021

All the time every game.

• UnicornUnicorn Member Posts: 2,225

“I didn’t know where the stairs were”

I just laughed so hard at this, like what is going on.. xD

• FearlessHunterFearlessHunter Member Posts: 491
  • Harold_ShipmanHarold_Shipman Member Posts: 583

once had a blendette on dead dawg do nothing but hide in bushes with a key all match. nurse eventually found her, hooked her, another team mate unhooked her immediately without BT, she went down again and nurse proceeded to mori her whilst the others t bagged her during the animation and then continued to t bag her corpse, whilst the nurse stood there nodding.

it was a sweet, unifying moment. She then proceeded to finish her slaughter (no more moris though).

• GrisouOatsGrisouOats Member Posts: 71

This guy who was being very stealthy throughout the whole damn game and was never hooked - only good at gens and running off after unhooking someone. He was the last guy alive and ended up getting bashed on the hook by the killer when I spectated. It was the best.

• Vyne456Vyne456 Member Posts: 598

My friend does that actually. I do that sometimes when I get hatch. Adieu survivor.

• MarigoriaMarigoria Member Posts: 3,519

Every time I make a post about solo Q I get a few people saying how they don't have to help etc, but as soon as you're the one being facecamped they expect you to stay on hook as long as possible so they can escape.

• ClownIsUnderratedClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031

Always love watching the people who sandbag and grief me on purpose get owned by the killer, and I've made it my priority to target a survivor when playing killer who's being a big bastard to their teammates and I don't care if I lose. Hate those kinds of people who love to ruin other people's fun, but it feels oh so satisfying giving them their well deserved karma.

• SatoriSatori Member Posts: 67

I remember playing with my friend and we get 2 claudettes just doing nothing the whole game, i was pissed but when i die and look it was rank 18 and 19. Moral of the story: dont always blame your teammates, cause they might be literraly new players

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 1,747

This was after rank reset one month when I decided to play survivor more. I was a rank 20 because I hadn't played survivor in a very long time.

Anyway, a Claudette sandbagged me then hid in a locker 10 feet away from the hook when the killer wasn't even nearby, so I died on first hook because one of my teammates was being chased and the other was hiding in a locker.

• Squirrel_ThiccSquirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,680

I think everyone does this, especially when your teammate is a locker hopper or a hatch camper.

• AgentTalonAgentTalon Member Posts: 302

If a survivor leads a killer to me and tries to block my path or force me to take a hit because they are trash I will root for them to get tunneled out of the game 100%

Now if taking a hit makes sense and they aren't just trying to have the killer aggro me that's solid gameplay.

• ManOMakerManOMaker Member Posts: 284

I was playing a surv game with a friend and there was a P3 Steve with Dead Hard, Sprit Burst, Head On and Adrenaline and had a purple flashlight. It ended up being me and steve left against a deathslinger and according to my friend the Steve found hatch but I was doing gens.

Then this steve had the best idea I’ve ever seen.

The steve found the killer and brought him all the way across the map to the gen I was working on and pointed at me and flashes at me, mid chase. The deathslinger changes his target from steve to me then I go down and get hooked (for the first time) and what do you know. Steve is back at the hatch tbagging it as hard as he could.

I wasn’t feeling that petty so I just killed myself and hoped that the killer would find steve before he gets hatch but steve got out in the end.

• gilgamergilgamer Member Posts: 1,658

All the time, I'm vindictive.