Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Iridescent Head: Problem? Or not?

AKA the most talked about add-on in the game.

So, opinions?

QWERTYUIOP, NuggetGooby.

Comments

• SavouryRainSavouryRain Member Posts: 339

Yes, it's a problem.

Make it so you can't stack infantry belt with it and then it might not be so bad.

• ukenickyukenicky Member Posts: 1,336

IRIDESCENT HEAD: PROBLEM

There fixed that for u

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,393

What else is there to say? It adds a one shot to a killer who does fine without it

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 8,501

Nerf this add on to the ground pls

• IlliterateGenocideIlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 3,150

Make it so add-ons that add extra hatchets dont work with it then it would be more balanced

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 11,977

By itself? No.

With the add-ons that increase the maximum number of hatchets you can carry? Very much so.

• TheArbiterTheArbiter Member Posts: 895

Make it so that it only procs past 20 meters. It rewards good huntress players and feels way less unfair.

• dspaceman20dspaceman20 Member Posts: 3,439

I would argue it's a problem. Mainly because the huntresses that uses iri head are really bad and get one shot to carry them through the game and if that's the case imagine that with a fully competent huntress. Thats amplify the problem great making it nearly impossible to play against.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 4,287

No, it's not a problem.

Unless of course you're using it with Infantry Belt.

• YOURFRIENDYOURFRIEND Member Posts: 1,428

I've only ever seen it once.

• FreudentraumaFreudentrauma Member Posts: 1,044

It's problematic in it's current state and will most likely be adressed. It's kinda frustrating because as soon a Huntress player has catched up, up close you will come into a situation where she can hit you with the Hatchet quite easily.

Even if she only would have guranteed one hatched maximal, it would feel unfair. I think the best approach would be like said, to give the AddOn a range restriction, so it only rewards strong snipes. Maybe 40m, so outside Lullaby range. In return it should lose it's downside, by removing so many hatchets from the loadout that makes the infantry belt kinda mandatory. I think that would make the AddOn more fun, without beeing too frustrated for both sides.

• landromatlandromat Member Posts: 2,193

you don't have to create topic about iri heads. We all know the answer

• ProductProduct Member Posts: 108

just change it so iridescent head only insta-downs survivors when the hatchet is thrown from 20 or over meters. This makes it so the Huntress can't just one shot everyone in the game like a hillbilly who never uses her m1

• indieeden7indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,034

People don't seem to realise that even without Infantry Belt, this add-on is a problem, any mediocre Huntress can hold a hatchet until it's a guaranteed hit.

• KayTwoAyyKayTwoAyy Member Posts: 615

There is a reason this add-on is the go-to choice for many tilted killers...

• CountVampyrCountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

I don’t have to imagine it, I’ve come across rank 1 Huntresses with iri heads many, many times.

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,098

By itself? No, it is not.

Paired with Infantry Belt? Now that is a problem. 

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,211

its not a problem.

imho the problematic Add Ons are Infantry Belt and Leather Loop - remove those from the game and Iri Head becomes quite weak all of a sudden.

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,408

They should remove the limit to 1 hatchet and make it so that it requires a 20m distance or something, similar to Deathslinger's instadown addon.

• Nathan13Nathan13 Member Posts: 5,617

Imagine thinking this isn't a problem...