Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

***NEW WRAITH ADD-ON***

"THE GHOST" - Spirit (Ultra Rare)
The Khugwemuu symbol, representing the spirit world, glows ominously on the head of the bell.

Grants total invisibility

Comments

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,878

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    "THE GHOST" - Spirit (Ultra Rare)
    The Khugwemuu symbol, representing the spirit world, glows ominously on the head of the bell.

    Grants total invisibility

    At all times, or only when cloaked?

  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,166

    imagine the body blocking

  • George_SorosGeorge_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

    Yea I was wondering why they didn't make an addon like this. Quite an obvious addition to his kit, and I doubt it would be that "OP". Should be purple, possibly with a slight penalty for uncloaking or some other debuff, like with many stronger addons.
    I mean, if Spirit has Prayers Beads...

  • HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPYHUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 40

    @Orion said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    "THE GHOST" - Spirit (Ultra Rare)
    The Khugwemuu symbol, representing the spirit world, glows ominously on the head of the bell.

    Grants total invisibility

    At all times, or only when cloaked?

    Only when cloaked.

  • OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,878

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:

    @Orion said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    "THE GHOST" - Spirit (Ultra Rare)
    The Khugwemuu symbol, representing the spirit world, glows ominously on the head of the bell.

    Grants total invisibility

    At all times, or only when cloaked?

    Only when cloaked.

    I mean, I know it sounds good at first, but with other add-ons it'd probably be a broken combination.

  • HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPYHUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 40

    @George_Soros said:
    Yea I was wondering why they didn't make an addon like this. Quite an obvious addition to his kit, and I doubt it would be that "OP". Should be purple, possibly with a slight penalty for uncloaking or some other debuff, like with many stronger addons.
    I mean, if Spirit has Prayers Beads...

    It would mean survivors would have to be more aware of their surroundings when they know they're versing The Wraith. They'd have to look at the grass when working on a generator, listen to the sound of his footsteps etc instead of just looking around for the shimmer which isn't very hard to miss.

  • HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPYHUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 40

    @Orion said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:

    @Orion said:

    @HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY said:
    "THE GHOST" - Spirit (Ultra Rare)
    The Khugwemuu symbol, representing the spirit world, glows ominously on the head of the bell.

    Grants total invisibility

    At all times, or only when cloaked?

    Only when cloaked.

    I mean, I know it sounds good at first, but with other add-ons it'd probably be a broken combination.

    Yeah, I guess it would be somewhat "op" if it were mixed with Coxcomed Clapper, but it's pretty much the same with The Hillbilly's insta saw, Huntress' Iridescent heads, Trapper's bloody coil, nurse and her extra blink addons (she can have 5 blinks!), Myers' tombstone and fragrant tuft of hair, Hag's rusty shackles, Clown's redhead's pinky finger etc.

  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,166
    What he means is total invisiblility when moving.
Sign In or Register to comment.