Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed survivor?

Comments

• nTurbonTurbo Member Posts: 4
    Bill Overbeck

Bill was def my fav out of these four

• SpookyWookieeSpookyWookiee Member Posts: 1
    Quentin Smith

I was hoping there'd be more love for Quentin "Sleepy Boi" Beck. :'( He and Tapp are my favorites. I play more on the console these days and miss having Bill though.

• Bill Overbeck

Bill. He legit was asleep during his trailer on a generator.

• SpitfireOrMichinaSpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 197
    edited May 2018
    Quentin Smith

Quentin's cloths are realy cool, that's why it's my fav ;)

• FwozenColadaFwozenColada Member Posts: 7
    Quentin Smith

Quentin <3

• LeonLeon Member Posts: 56
    Bill Overbeck

Bill, because i never seen a looping bill xd or a toxic bill, but bill always die for the team :pirate:

• GunManSpyGunManSpy Member Posts: 47
    edited December 2018
    Quentin Smith

I originally main Laurie Strode because... why not, I loved the Halloween movies (At least the first two and the 2018 one). I never watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street Movie but I did watch the remake and I think Quentin and Nancy was awesome, was exited when I saw Quentin was the survivor. I am disappointed about his face, I get that they can't use the actors face but still... they could have done better, regardless I still love playing as him the most.

Post edited by GunManSpy on
  • TwinkletitsTwinkletits Member Posts: 55
    Laurie Strode

Ah, the good old Lorreh and her amazing screams of "pain".

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,033
    Quentin Smith
    Quentin-kun! He does look a bit like a goblin  but I still like him!
  • TheScarletPotionTheScarletPotion Member Posts: 44
    Quentin Smith

I like Quintin the most out of the licensed survivors out of all the survivors he dresses and looks the most like myself if you ignore his goblin face.

• TotohliTotohli Member Posts: 41
    Detective David Tapp

I'm going with Tapp but i like all of them to be honest.
    I also really like his perks, they ain't the best but i like to use them.

• kinglionkinglion Member Posts: 15
    Laurie Strode

Laurie :D

• Mike_KarmanMike_Karman Member Posts: 28
    Bill Overbeck

Would've picked Laurie from the original movie. But the Lauries I meet in the game are usually quite... weird :D

• LavernneLavernne Member Posts: 89
    Bill Overbeck

Bill is best old man :p

• DupstepAlex078DupstepAlex078 Member Posts: 24
    Laurie Strode

I personally like both Laurie and Quentin because the pair of them have the natural will of the survivor seeing as they've both survived horror films

• Saint_JudasSaint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Quentin Smith

I don't know how I feel about how they changed his face, but overall I still love Quentin the most. A few of his perks are nice but they are a lot more subtle then most, and I love his outfits. Not to mention nightmare on elm street Quentin was a sweetie (and who doesn't love the kicked puppy moans he has? He just sounds so innocent, and wears a beanie the best hands down)

• MyFreddyIsBaeMyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Detective David Tapp
    :) Tapp of course 
  • CrowCrow Member Posts: 113
    Quentin Smith

Well I like Quentin's clothes and the "sleepy boi" think so yeah, I main him.

• CrtKazzCrtKazz Member Posts: 164
    edited June 2018
    Laurie Strode
    Laurie for the horror history (please give us an older Jamie Lee Curtis skin devs!) but Quentin for his perks and that awesome beanie 
  • DaltonioDaltonio Member Posts: 19

I’m not even sure I can vote on this one. I’m so torn between Laurie & Quentin!

• mr_horde83mr_horde83 Member Posts: 17
    Bill Overbeck
    I play ps4 and bill still my favorite
  • DrBoneSawDrBoneSaw Member Posts: 33
    Bill Overbeck

Bill > Tapp > Laurie > Quentin (he looks like hes on some powerful substance)

• Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member Posts: 679
    Quentin Smith
    Quentin > Laurie > Tapp > Bill

Laurie used to be my favorite because I really liked the original 3 Halloween films, but then Quentin took that spot because he’s similar to me (except for the possible drug addiction :p). Tapp I don’t mind, he’s cool, but I’d rather play other survivors and Bill, he’s just too damn loud, but it is cool that he’s in the game.
  • TaretsuTaretsu Member Posts: 41
    Quentin Smith

Gotta give Quentin boy some love. I like running a "nurse Quentin" build and farm benevolency...

• danidani Member Posts: 1
    Bill Overbeck

Bill 8-)

• PharmacyPharmacy Member Posts: 29
    Quentin Smith

Quentin is best boy, totally not biased.

• ScrewsieScrewsie Member Posts: 8
    Quentin Smith

Sleepy Boi is best Boi. (And the only survivor I've got to prestige 3 so far. XwX)

• KiNsEyKiNsEy Member Posts: 3
    Laurie Strode

For me , the best licensed survivor is Laurie , because i loooove her ! XD every where I go and I i saw , i'm like " WHOAAA ! i'm one of your biggest Fans !" ( but I saw her only in picture saw i cry XD )

• KiraRenKiraRen Member Posts: 1
    Laurie Strode

Laurie is my girl. Wanted to main her since the Halloween Chapter was first released.

• Blu3Shad0w12Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Detective David Tapp
    Tapp going to get him to p3