Home Discussions General Discussions

New Map Sneak Peak

2»

Comments

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,510
    Maybe 30 days of night? This teaser dropped today right? Alaskan town of Utqiagvik saw sun for the last time TODAY for the next 65 days. Just saying...
  • EnviouSLAYEnviouSLAY Member Posts: 300

I'm really hoping we get a Wendigo as the next killer based on this map :D

• Might_OakkMight_Oakk Member Posts: 1,229

Very nice. As long as it doesn't have 10 windows that is.

• sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 742

As long as its a strong killer

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,483
    I have to say that this map already looks the best... the shading, mood overall feel to it.... the fact it actually has some weather to it which helps set the mood...... for this sneak peek I'm gonna say outstanding job dev team and I look forward to seeing the whole thing in game!
    Omg theres a corpse!!! Right infront! By the post 😶 anyone else see this!!?
  • CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,510
    Bravo0413 said:
    You mean by his skis sticking out of the ground? Oh yeah. At least the bottom half of them at least.
  • JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 797

I thought this was a screenshot of the first O'Driscoll hideout in RDR2 and that this was a joke post lmao
    This looks awesome.

Bravo0413 said:
    You mean by his skis sticking out of the ground? Oh yeah. At least the bottom half of them at least.
    Yeah skis xD got excited lol
  • GhostrickSpecterGhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited November 2018

@Bravo0413 said:

Yeah, I notice that too! Now that's creepy...

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 649
    edited November 2018

I've gotta' think Krampus or a Wendigo... or even the vamps from 30 Days of Night. It fits too well. And I'd be damned happy with any of them! BRING IT ON ALREADY!

PS - I still want that drunken psychotic mall Santa outfit for Clown, though.

Post edited by Keene_Kills on
    edited November 2018

@Keene_Kills said:
    I've gotta' think Krampus or a Wendigo. It fits too well. And I'd be damned happy with either one! BRING IT ON ALREADY!

PS - I still want that drunken psychotic mall Santa outfit for Clown, though.

Wendigo might got no chance cuz we already have The Hag, whose based on The Wendigo

but...who knows

Yeah, she's pretty much in every way, shape, and form a Wendigo... even the Mori. Can we trade Hag for a Wendigo then?

One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

@Khalednazari said:
    Keene_Kills said:

One thing's for sure: Camo-dette's White Strawberry Sweater and Lyrical High-Waisted Pants will be the fastest selling cosmetics in DBD history the moment that map is released.

One thing about Claudettes, we are always ready.

Looka' that! LoL

I JUST decided to go ahead and Prestige my Claudette... and we get this map. Go figure. Looks like daddy's gonna' have to hit the store soon, myself. That looks top-notch together, BTW. I'm diggin' it.

let's hope we can get more informations of the new DLC tonight at devs' stream!

• CodyJiaCodyJia Member Posts: 37
    Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@CodyJia said:
    Looks great! And first impressions give a Killer-sided feel. Hope it's not too huge like the swamp.  ;)

Cough MacMillan Estates cough.

• DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874

@CodyJia said:

Are you a medium or something?

How the heck can you tell that a unreleased map will be x sided over a concept art?

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

Looks like the aftermath of a avalanche. Notice the vehicle in the roof and the damage of the left building. Also it looks like there's 2 corpses.

• CodyJiaCodyJia Member Posts: 37

Are you a medium or something?

How the heck can you tell that a unreleased map will be x sided over a concept art?

Either it's an indoor map, or an open map with this lodge in the center. I see no big pine trees, no bushes or tall grass. All I see a lot of snow that won't hide your scratch marks. These things make a good map for killers. I'm not making any solid claims. All I said that it feels more killer-sided based on my assumption of the first impressions of this picture. 
  • PizzamanPizzaman Member Posts: 332

Found the Killer.

Just kidding.

• KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,422
    edited November 2018
    I want some cool winter collection outfits with this chapter.

My wishlist : 

Ski Outfit (including safety helmet and googles) 
    Hoodies
    Cute beanies, earflap hat, beret, earmuffs. 
    Long Coat, Down Jacket. 
    And MOST IMPORTANTLY, I also want this proposed Feng Min outfit to come out. 

• KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,422
    edited November 2018
    Pizzaman said:

Found the Killer.

Just kidding.

That graffiti is probably inspired by Dwight's reaction when getting caught hiding in the locker. 

@Pizzaman said:
    Found the Killer.

Just kidding.

LMAO, nice one