Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Who is the most hated killer?

There is a lot of complaining on these forums, a lot a lot. And a lot of that a lot is of killers, whether they suck, are really annoying or need a nerf. So I’m wondering, which killer do you hate the most and why?

(btw I’m a spirit main so don’t pull punches)

Comments

• meowzilla69meowzilla69 Member Posts: 384

Deathslinger, I don’t hate him but a decent amount of people do & not sure why.

• A_Skinny_LegendA_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 877

Spirit because she's too good and trickster because he's too bad.

• KirkyladKirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

Either spirit with strider because there is no counter play and only guessing and hoping you guess right. Or hag because a lot of them have a very boring play style of just hooking someone and then mainly using there traps to camp the hooks without being there.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 9,369

Definitely Spirit

• Marc_go_soloMarc_go_solo Member Posts: 2,841

My most hated is The Cannibal. Not because of the "basement camp" thing (if anything, the ones I encounter are amongst the fairest!), but because of the fact I can never bloody win against him! Ever! I cannot recall the last time I won against Bubba. Also, as a tip, please for all that is holy do not gather together when a madman with a chainsaw that can take down multiple targets is in the vicinity. It WILL end in much sadness.

• BaalBaal Member Posts: 14

Deathslinger 100% ~ Can ready his ability with no penalty to bait deadhard, zigzagging etc, and if you do neither he can insta shot you XD

• YOURFRIENDYOURFRIEND Member Posts: 2,068

Nurse with agitation and starstruck. No other killer makes me feel so helpless.

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,660

Nurse because her killer power is noclipping.

• VioletCrimesVioletCrimes Member Posts: 879

Cannibal. Nothing is more annoying than waiting five minutes for a match just to get chainsaw spammed.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Spirit ofcourse. She is only one, who never had counterplay in Dbd story.

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815
    edited May 2021

Spirit. She fits the spitefuelled trinity of not having counterplay, being extremely strong, and not being very hard.

• RiskyKaraRiskyKara Member Posts: 669
    edited May 2021

Hm. You're making me wonder about a StarStruck/Infectious Fright/Pop/Stridor build with Spirit. Throw on an amulet and mother-daughter ring and we're all gonna have a real bad time.

• Shdw_VoidShdw_Void Member Posts: 37

Spirit. I don't need to list why because plenty of those above me have acceptable reasons

• HaunterofShadowsHaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,505

Bubba's. Just the way almost everyone plays him

• AffraxAffrax Member Posts: 19

Huntress. Her hatchet hitboxes are just wonky.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,847

Spirit. Especially if they are running Stridor.

• BeaburdBeaburd Member Posts: 815

I don't know how to answer this question in good Spirit.

Maybe it's because the Spirit of the question itself is inherently negative.

I can feel my mentality Spirit-ing away just thinking about it.

Ugh, I need a drink now - where did I put my collection of Spirits?

• Man_of_trianglesMan_of_triangles Member Posts: 178

Hag. I'd delete her from the game if I could. Can camp from across the map and is strong to boot.

• Voodoo_ThirstyVoodoo_Thirsty Member Posts: 522

In general, Spirit and Nurse.

Personally, Bubba and Hag.

• RbLenRbLen Member Posts: 144

Spirit, everyone knows why. Deathslinger, free zoning in chase because you exist. Twins because they have to slug, tunnel and camp.

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 4,399

Bubba, slinger and nurse

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,401

For me personally, it's Clown. Not because I find him overpowered or anything, I just find him so utterly boring to play as and against him that I almost fall asleep without even realizing.

Playing as Clown: Throw stuff on the ground and be an M1 Killer who can slow down Survivors... wow so fun.

Playing against Clown: Predrop every single pallet, don't loop at all.. just dare to run away from anywhere where isn't a pallet or a window.. whoops you are now 15 % slower and will be downed.

I don't mind playing against or as him but I will definitely not enjoy it as much as say Blight or literally anyone else.

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 5,881

I’d say Hag.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 2,671

Right now the most hated one is Spirit because Twins is more or less obscure, the very moment Twins starts to show more the hate will shift towards them and rightfully so.

• AvignonAvignon Member Posts: 133

Funny thing how the most hated killers are all 110 speed or worse sucks when you can't loop a shack for 5 mins huh? :P

Can't speak about Spirit, havn't played her personally yet and i played pretty much only killer unless i need to do something in the tome but... no counterplay? Nurse use to have "no counterplay" but she's damn hard to play without practice

• StindeStinde Member Posts: 459

Freddy was (and to some degree still is) the easiest killer to play and it was infuriating to lose to a bad killer who won the game with snare spamming and NOED. Still haven't played enough against nerfed Freddy to see if the changes actually did anything though.

Now the most hated for me is probably Legion, mainly because over half of the survivor population don't know how to play against them.

• WishIcouldmainWishIcouldmain Member Posts: 3,965

Spirit