Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

At teabagging Survivors: Stop it and Killers might stop camping you

This attitude of many survivor gamers is annoying. Getting constantly taebagged by you and you wonder why we Killer face-camp you? I don't care if your buddies get out, as long you die on the hook. That's the punishment for your bad behavior. It's even more rewarding, when I see you purple boxes/lamps are getting added to my collection of respectless people.

Without us Killers you don't have a game!!!

«1

Comments

  • OXYOXY Member Posts: 69
    edited November 2018

    @Rebel_Raven said:
    They want to be a distraction? they can be one while they get face camped. Haha

    Lmfaooo, I love this comment. Definitely gonna use this one the next time a teabagger decides to complain that I camped him.

  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,165
    It's hilarious when survivors think they are hot ######### only to get downed moments later. I really only camp of I am confirming a sacrafice stage completion, or it's end game. Camping is really boring for me and why camp when you have and Ivory Mori for that DS user...
  • IrgendeinIrrerIrgendeinIrrer Member Posts: 3

    I only camp if I have a reason to. When I hook the first survivor I go and look for the next one, camping would be pretty stupid with 3 others in the game doing gens.
    But if I see 2 survivors sneaking around trying to go for the rescue I have to stick around. I will act like Im falling for their bait to keep their hopes up but I'm not leaving the hook as long as they are there. 3 Survivors not doing anything while one is on the hook is a pretty good situation for me as killer.
    Another reason would be if the exit gates opened and I hooked someone. Now theres zero reason for me to leave the hook, I most likely won't get anyone else and as soon as Im around the corner someone unhooks the guy.
    I only facecamped out of spite once, that was a level 12 survivor with legacy skin and perfect perks who blinded me a couple times for no reason, teabagged, went for flashlight save and was as annoying as he possibly could be. Don't know why I was even matched with him, after all I'm just a poor little rank 19 killer without any good perks since I just started the game.
    It definetely hurts the playerbase when skilled veterans take so much joy in bullying low ranked newcomers.

  • bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

    Bullying Killers happens on all ranks

  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    To be faid, as a survivor I tbag if the killer camps.

    But yeah, those that tbag after every pallet drop are such sad creatures.
  • AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Sometimes I camp for no reason at all. And take the 1k just to see how salty and angry the comments will be after the game.

    I guess that's weird.

    Oh well.
  • CoffengMinCoffengMin Member Posts: 862

    plot twist they wont

  • bendermacbendermac Member Posts: 772

    @Saint_Ukraine said:
    360's a killer once
    Facecamp

    Pallet slams a killer in an attempt to escape
    Facecamp

    5 generators left
    Facecamp

    Exists
    Facecamp

    These are no reasons to facecamp for 1-3. Except maybe the last one. If the gates are open, leave. Killers want that kill and you get facecamped. This should be taken personally.

  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    I just have to point out, smacking a freshly hooked survivor is pretty much the killer version of teabagging. Not that either of these two actions is a big deal, but it's worth noting.
    Especially with full stack save the best for last
  • UltraXUltraX Member Posts: 30

    Never understood the whole getting triggered by crouching a bunch. After my 2 years + of playing on and off, I think its just as funny when playing as Killer or Survivor.

    If you don't have a sense of humor, I suppose I would understand. However, whenever a person takes time crouching a bunch during the match, they are wasting valuable time getting away from you.

    When Killers nod or shake their character model, is that not triggering for others as well? How about when they smack you on the hook or constantly spam the button to mori?

    I'm sorry that I can't take all of that seriously because its a video game and people like to have fun. Camp and tunnel if you want. It doesn't matter because there are no rules on how you play this game.

  • Saint_UkraineSaint_Ukraine Member Posts: 944
    bendermac said:

    @Saint_Ukraine said:
    360's a killer once
    Facecamp

    Pallet slams a killer in an attempt to escape
    Facecamp

    5 generators left
    Facecamp

    Exists
    Facecamp

    These are no reasons to facecamp for 1-3. Except maybe the last one. If the gates are open, leave. Killers want that kill and you get facecamped. This should be taken personally.

    Well, obviously if the Exit Gates are open, you'd want to secure a kill, but most of the time, I feel like I'm getting face camped for no reason.
  • Wolf74Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

    It's not Tbagging… they just work out.
    Don't skip legday.
    Do some sqauts.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @Wolf74 said:
    It's not Tbagging… they just work out.
    Don't skip legday.
    Do some sqauts.

    Cough Burpees cough

  • PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    powerbats said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    It's not Tbagging… they just work out.
    Don't skip legday.
    Do some sqauts.

    Cough Burpees cough

    *shivers* please no, those are worse than any SAW trap. Try doing 300 O.O 
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    powerbats said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    It's not Tbagging… they just work out.

    Don't skip legday.

    Do some sqauts.

    Cough Burpees cough

    shivers please no, those are worse than any SAW trap. Try doing 300 O.O 

    I did plenty in both junior high and high school, then boot camp as well, my bodies too beat up from all the years of playing sports to do it now.

  • AttackfrogAttackfrog Member Posts: 1,134
    Just camp.
     
    It works.

    If it didnt, survivors wouldn't cry about it so much.
  • JLewJLew Member Posts: 160
    Ok so im not a veteran by any means but im not too much of a scrub...not a big bagger but the no reason basecamp prior to exit gates is pretty obnoxious...i understand it but it is nevertheless annoying af...i have noticed higher tier killers do not camp you as much pending you werent being a dik during the game. Most higher tier killers tend to be pretty decent in their gameplay and have fun with it...people tend to forget as a survivor its going to be much harder for you as it is meant to be...you will not escape every time...as a survivor main it is just something you need to accept...lose some and just move on
  • GraviteaUKGraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited December 2018

    I had a game last night.

    4 man SWF with a Twitch streamer.

    They ran a full bully comp, 3 out of 4 have DS, the second i stop getting looped and go to pick a survivor up they flashlight me or hook block T-bag spam you get the picture and they did this for 3 gens.

    The second i got one i decided to camp, i normally hate this practice but i was pissed, the streamer then goes for the farm and i down him too.

    They both die on hooks leaving 2, i managed to get 1 with NoED and the 4th gets out via the TD.

    You should have seen the abuse i got for that in chat. "I report you" yea you cannot report for that. "Watch me"

    So im a noob for camping but them hook blocking spamming flashlights with 2 people while 1 runs gens with 3 count em 3 DS users is fair?

    Sorry but survivors seem to hold this notion that all they do is skill and all killers that counter their SWF crap did so in a "noob" way.

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    @GraviteaUK said:
    I had a game last night.

    4 man SWF with a Twitch streamer.

    They ran a full bully comp, 3 out of 4 have DS, the second i stop getting looped and go to pick a survivor up they flashlight me or hook block T-bag spam you get the picture and they did this for 3 gens.

    The second i got one i decided to camp, i normally hate this practice but i was pissed, the streamer then goes for the farm and i down him too.

    They both die on hooks leaving 2, i managed to get 1 with NoED and the 4th gets out via the TD.

    You should have seen the abuse i got for that in chat. "I report you" yea you cannot report for that. "Watch me"

    So im a noob for camping but them hook blocking spamming flashlights with 2 people while 1 runs gens with 3 count em 3 DS users is fair?

    Sorry but survivors seem to hold this notion that all they do is skill and all killers that counter their SWF crap did so in a "noob" way.

    I had a similar game last night but it was a Claudette in bright clothes, jacket Claudette, Meg in bright clothes and all 3 had flashlights that turned out to be purples. ( I thought ppl were P3'd but just checked my screenie) There 4th was a David King.

    Two of the 3 flashlight users had Ds and all had the green battery and purple lens addons, the 2 Ds users also had AD.

    I had same issue with the 3 while David was off doing gens by himself, I'd get flashlight blinded, Ds'd, body blocked etc. I didn't camp and still 3 hooked all 3 of them with the 3rd and most teabagging of them all suicing on 2nd stage near end of struggle.

    One of the 3 dc'd on 3rd hook but the sac animation had already started so she got nothing out of it other than a laugh from me. I felt bad for the David so I let him live and guided him to the hatch area then wandered off to break pallets.

    I surprisingly didn't get any abuse but I've ahd games like that where it's been interesting and even as a survivor i'e gotten it from both sides. It just comes from being an online game some times and if it's bad i report them, if not i just ignore them.

  • CronaWinsCronaWins Member Posts: 650
    edited December 2018

    You do realise why we teabag right? We want you to chase us. We want to tunnel us. We want you to camp us. We want you to throw the game for us. That is a win. That is the whole point.

    Stop being so thin skinned that someone spamming ctrl on a keyboard can even annoy you.

    Some of us have thousands of hours that we don't even bother touching a gen anymore, or care if we escape. Face camping is only your loss. Not mine.

This discussion has been closed.