Home Polls
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!

Which updated survivor model looks the best?

Pixel_BoomBotPixel_BoomBot Member Posts: 77

Which updated survivor model looks the best? 33 votes

Dwight
6%
RainbowPatooieTaiga 2 votes
Meg
27%
TapeKnotCornpopers_EvanGizziTheGannManPantlessMyersFrankCamporrisonTrickstaaaaamissjaySup3rCatTree 9 votes
Claudette
6%
Science_GuyDetailedDetriment 2 votes
jake
60%
AdelookodiakyWoodywoolDimekGlamourousLeviathanSlamitieChurchofPigbm33xBlackPandaDerZuntorglitchboixtr4meYordsWishIcouldmainQwQwDistortedDreamTheArbiterGuiltiiPureDoctorMainYukiLoid 20 votes

Comments

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 12,720

ohhh I'm not going to vote in this myself, but really looking forward to seeing the opinions on this.

• Sup3rCatTreeSup3rCatTree Member Posts: 257
    edited May 3
    Meg

I really like Meg's, she looks a lot better. I like her hair

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 1,935
    edited May 3
    jake

A close tie between Claud and Jake, but Jake wins this one for me. They changed his appearance to make him look better, but still fits him well at the same time.

• PantlessMyersPantlessMyers Member Posts: 710
    edited May 3
    Meg

They all look great, except the hair, it's somehow weird, like greasy

• YordsYords Member Posts: 4,329
    jake

He just looks cleaner and his hair looks much better. Meg's was good, but hers could use just a few tweaks on her face.

• QwQwQwQw Member Posts: 2,636
    jake

Jake looks the best in my opinion.

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,367
    Claudette

Jake just looks like they pulled Jesse straight from The Last of Us Part II lmao.

I think it's widely agreed that Dwight looks pretty bad, especially with his plastic-looking hair.

Meg I'm just disappointed that she's blonde now and she has a lot less dirt on her.

• Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 1,353
    Claudette

Claudette's is the least jarring and seems the most faithful to her original look. The only issue is that she looks different in the video compared to the picture model, but I did like the latter version. So I'm not unhappy with how they treated my main.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about the other three. All of them need major tweaks, imo.

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 2,951
    jake

Jake. His hair has kind of a Karen vibe to it but other than that he seems to be only one to not lose character in his face.

Meg is the worst. Her face looks like a 13 year old kid and lost alot of character. Her hair style has Billy Ray Cyrus vibes and is missing the red.

Dwight his hair looks super stiff, face lost alot of character.

Claudette her hair is the best of the bunch but like Dwight and Meg she lost alot of character in her face. She looks bored if anything. Also in video looks like her top lip is missing now.

All need dirt/grime from entity realm added to them, they look too clean.

• GlamourousLeviathanGlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 323
    jake

Jake os now finally date material.