Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Hey they did the obsession change!

2»

Comments

• WexlerWendigoWexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

Absolutely. It really wasn’t healthy for the game. Honestly, I think that going in a locker should disable DS, and healing yourself shouldn’t, but it is what it is.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

That is bad change. Because when you see obsession on your game, you know there is one DS user 90%. But now you will stop care about obsession. That will not stop tunnel, actually we can see more tunnel. Because obsession will not be scary anymore.

Nice change lol

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 4,375

Its a psychological battle. You think theres no ds because theres a obsession every game. You tunnel a survivor off hook. Get ds'd. After that happens a few times and this becomes normalized i can see this being a good change.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Or you will tunnel and you will not get DS. And then you will think okey obsession is not to bad. I can tunnel more. I do not think that is good change. Ofcourse we will see in time how that will effect but we need more anti-tunnel perks. That will create more tactics for stop tunnel. That can be more effective. I had two idea for this, devs can be more creative ofcourse.

Sacrifice = Your criminal history taught you the importance of allies. You have to trust each other with your allies to survive. If you get hit while the killer is carrying survivor to hook, the killer will be stunned for max 5 seconds. Your ally will be saved from the killer. At the cost of this, you will down dying status (Even you are full health).

You Will Be Saved = You know how to help your friends. When you save survivor from the hook, this survivor will get 150% of normal running speed for 4 seconds. You Will Be Saved has a cool-down of 100/80/60 seconds.

We need new meta and different tactics. Tunnelling is hurts because i know all survivor tactics as Killer. I know i will face with which perks. That makes them easy for me. Different meta perks will make game harder and fun.

• HighwayCatalystHighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 319
    edited May 2021

It's pretty neat!

• swager21swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

but before if there was no obsession then they would know that they can chase off hook without the risk of the survivor getting away. its definitely still going to be a thing but less frequent (not by much but its something)

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Wait, really? I can finally stop using DS?

• Thr_ustThr_ust Member Posts: 464

Even as a killer this is good news because I’ve had to stop running stbfl due to the lack of survivors using obsession perks