Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Killer you most enjoy going against as Survivor?

Comments

• SammiieK1991SammiieK1991 Member Posts: 686

Bubba, Michael, Ghostface (just for the banter most times)

Bubbas a cheeky lil face camper but he's too adorable to even be mad at ☺

And Michael being my babe ❤ so...

Yah either one of those is gold for me.

Least will have to be the crazy Billy, spirit or nurse.

• Luciferr_2ndLuciferr_2nd Member Posts: 910

Demo and huntress definitely for me :)

• AdelooAdeloo Member Posts: 1,447
    • Nurse / Spirit / Blight = the most unpredictable ones, you need to also be unpredictable to face them and it's freaking exciting to play !
    • Oni / Demo / Twins = just because i also adore playing as them.
  • TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 12,963

Its pure mindgames. No running in circles (i hate running in circles). The chases are intense and a tiny mistake can cost either side the chase.

Thats how every chase should feel like!

• MadLordJackMadLordJack Member Posts: 8,815

I like going against Plague and Blight. Huntress can be fun if there's no latency and all you have to deal with are her normal flying fridges. Oni, Billy, and Ghostface are pretty fun, too.

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I enjoy going against the nurse as well. I'm fairly decent against her for some reason.

The Huntress is the killer that I find to be the most solid, well-rounded character. I never feel that I lost cheaply against her, and my escape rate against her is probably in the 50 / 50 range. The Oni's pure brute strength and rage makes him a fun threat to have roaming the map, I wish more killers used him.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,868

My favorite to verse are stealth killers. Myers is king, but Pig and Ghostface are really fun too. I like being kept on my toes.

• Kira4EvrKira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025

Billy, Oni, Nurse, Demo and sometimes Pyramid Head

• swager21swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

billy. his power doesnt make you feel robbed like spirits.

• WexlerWendigoWexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867

From what I see, Billy is probably the most popular killer to play against on here

• ZixologyZixology Member Posts: 1,062

Easily Hillbilly.

Truly brings the "cat & mouse" gameplay out in full force and I love it.

• AxeAxe Member Posts: 1,061
    edited May 2021

Billy, Nurse, Doctor, Pig, No stridor Spirit, Oni, Demo

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,963

Daddy Myers is my favorite.

Least favorite is Spirit and Freddy. Always brain dead boring matches.

• RenDesuneRenDesune Member Posts: 246

I love EVERY killer and they're all fun in their own special ways.

All except Leatherface

• CornHubCornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Oni, Pyramid Head, Hillbilly, Trapper, and Micheal. They're really intimidating & I love Billy's terror radius music.

• Freddy96Freddy96 Member Posts: 734

Depends, zoning killers are lame and braindead but some killers go for sick shots and dont just hold m2 to zone you out just because they exist.

A zoning deathslinger is boring and braindead, a deathslinger that tries sick shots and doesnt simply zone you out can be fun.

The only killer that is universally fun to verse is nurse because no matter the map rng you'll always have tools to counter her

• GenJockeyNanceGenJockeyNance Member Posts: 583

Demooooo. I get all !!! When it's a demo even if I get slaughtered by him. Bubba surprisingly only because I've gotten to where I like the satisfaction of running him around as long as I can (accepting I will probably be face camped for it and I'm not making it out of this match alive) and a good huntress. I like to mentally compliment them on any wicked shots.

Detest going against Nurses', Spirits', Freddies, and really good Hags and Trappers only because I do not like the feeling of no safety where I have to mind all areas of where I'm going and nothing makes me say all kinds of profanities when I SEE a trap, go to disarm and somehow stepping on it instead.

• DatFastBoiDatFastBoi Member Posts: 451

My fellow Jflicking blight mains, it’s so fun to make them miss

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 4,603

PH, pig and billy are my favorite.

The least favorite are bubba, nurse and deathslinger

If you like flick billy, you’ll love jflick blight premium 😏

Nah but for real they might be the best killer to versus as there’s more counterplay against the blight’s movement (depending on the risk they are willing to take to get a hit) and because it makes the chase much more interactive and interesting. Definitely recommend turning crossplay off if you play on pc as it’ll help you find more of them. Hope you have fun !

• SatelitSatelit Member Posts: 1,188

Legion

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,894

You know, if you ever want to play against a jflicking blight in a custom game or something i’d be down !

Maybe we should move to discord or twitter to dm each other then, but we can definitely plan this !

I'd be fine with either one as I use both discord and twitter

• XayrlenXayrlen Member Posts: 329

Nurse. I love having a chase against a skilled nurse.

• TjianiTjiani Member Posts: 47

I always loved Nurse! Really fun to go against. Sure a really good nurse is a super hard challenge, but I always enjoyed going up against them. I also like the trapper and Billyboy :)