Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I want by 7000 Blood Points Back

2»

Comments

• KhalednazariKhalednazari Member Posts: 1,429
    New player problems. You'll laugh at yourself for making this thread, when get into the real grind of this game. 
  • TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 2,320

Just wait until you play survivor and the killer DCs on you right at the beginning....

• friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

im still waiting bhvr

• VietfoxVietfox Member Posts: 3,823

im still waiting bhvr

If you had invested the time this thread took you on playing dbd you would have those 7K bps back already (plus some more).

@Vietfox said:
    friendlykillermain said:

im still waiting bhvr

If you had invested the time this thread took you on playing dbd you would have those 7K bps back already (plus some more).

i know and i do but i still want my 7000 for sentimental reasons the game i earned them in was one of my best

• BigBadPiggyBigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

• redsopine01redsopine01 Member Posts: 1,269
    Dude just run survivor pudding or use the shard and make up the 7k demanding a refund on such a small amount is ridiculous 

@BigBadPiggy said:
    7,000 bloodpoints is pocket change in DBD. You can only buy at the most 2 items in the bloodweb and it is easily re obtainable by playing 1 game as either killer or survivor barely having to do anything. Stop crying about such a pitiful amount of bloodpoints. Now if it was 300,000 I would understand, but only 7,000? Really bruh?

its for sentimental reasons

• RedcumRedcum Member Posts: 261

Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?

@Redcum said:
    Same happened to me dude , I dropped 10 cents in the street and I want them back. Can someone please give them back?

write a letter to your government demanding compensation tell them you dropped it because you cut your finger on a peice of paper they provided and they are liable for the charges

@friendlykillermain said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

This is like complaining about losing an apple when you own an apple farm. Sorry but I wouldn't be sentimental if you dropped a quarter down the sink.

but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

edited November 2018

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

but what if it was a quarter my granda gave to me right before he was killed by a train

A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

A quarter is a quarter. Just tell a 5 year old that a penny is worth more than a quarter and make a trade.

theyd have to be pretty thick

• aproposapropos Member Posts: 245

But liek, the bonus you get from that fine ass perk you got from leatherface will more than make up for that spent. I'd just pretend I spent 12k to buy the teachable perk :P

• ChesterTheMolesterChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

@BigBadPiggy said:

theyd have to be pretty thick

I think you are missing your Freddy avatar.
  • CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 4,511

I own the shape. while leveling up cannibal to unlock bbq and chili teachable i was forced to buy the black splinter despite the fact i already have the shape. im serious wheres my blood points i worked for those!

What I find stupid is even though I own all killers, I keep getting splinters for freddy, michael, and leatherface. Leatherface is the first killer I bought. So much for splinters being for "killers you dont own" eh? Pretty good job.
  • GT_Legend2GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    I’ve been getting the splinter offering for like months, even after I’ve purchased and played as LF

im still waiting bhvr

i will never give up