Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Which slugging perk do you use and why?

tenacity, unbreakable, no mither and, soul guard of these 4 perks which do yall find most useful and practical? And as for the other side which perks do you find the most annoying to deal with?

Personally I like the classic unbreakable as I find it useful in some end game situations and sometimes hook trading can be avoided by using unbreakable when the killer chooses to get greedy.

Anyways which perk do you prefer and what are the pros And cons?

Comments

• UnironicalygothUnironicalygoth Member Posts: 175

@Blueberry this is factual I forgot about that one

• xenotimebongxenotimebong Member Posts: 2,803

WGLF is probably the one I run the most because I’m a bloodpoint pauper.

• landromatlandromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited May 2021

Tenacity is great if your teammates have at least half of a braincell. It gives you opportunity to crawl away from killer and getting picked instantly because you can also recover. Also It makes some sabo builds possible where you acn take 2 hits and crawl away without being hooked.

Doesn't work if you're the last survivor tho

• bm33bm33 Member Posts: 6,618

I make my swf teammate use Tenacity because he's one to crawl instead of recover and it's obnoxious. I wish more survivors would run Tenacity.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

On average you will get way more value from WGLF than even Unbreakable. WGLF is a default on all my survivor builds.

• Steel_EyedSteel_Eyed Member Posts: 3,509
  • swager21swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

for yourself it would either be unbreakable or tenacity. tenacity works well on its own considering you can crawl super fast and you can recover while doing it. if your teammates are halfway good they pick you up. unbreakable allows you to fully get up but only once. still a really strong perk nonetheless

for teammates: wglf, this perk has turned so many games around for me. that quick heal can come in clutch.

• UnironicalygothUnironicalygoth Member Posts: 175

So I'm gathering that wglf has become the best slugging perk in the game and I also forgot flip flop.

I will probably start trying out wglf more especially cause I love stacks

• TerrortotTerrortot Member Posts: 420

Unbreakable, Flip flop, Tenacity, Power struggle

• BrokenbonesBrokenbones Member Posts: 3,800

Techincally No mither is the best anti-slugging perk because the killer will never slug you while you have it...

For real though, you can't go wrong with WGLF. Tenacity's a guilty pleasure though