PTB is now closed
We are testing out new post formatting for the forum. There might be some issues present (white text, blank quotes, etc.), we are looking to resolve those. Thank you.

Worst Perk in Game for Killer/Survivor

FreddyOPFreddyOP Member Posts: 15

Worst Killer Perk: Predator

Worst Survivor Perk: Sole Survivor

Predator is terrible because it makes scratch marks closer together meaning you can lose somebody because they ran through tall grass.

Sole Survivor is trash because it requires you to let your teammates die and it sometimes doesn't even work because it relies on the killer having aura reading abilities.  If you are the last person standing against Freddy yeah your gonna make him want to throw the game in a blender but that's just Freddy for you.

Feel free to give your opinion if you disagree.

Comments

• HamdaNHamdaN Member Posts: 9
    i agree with soul survivor. who really wants to wait till their team dies for it to take affect. u would kinda need to sang bag
  • Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 349

Regarding Sole Survivor: I have once seen it used with Object of Obsession. The killer had no chance to get this guy for a long time and after that he camped him to death and hitted him all the time while on the hook.

For bad perks, I would go with Left Behind as the worst Perk for Survivors. I mean, either your team really sucked and you need to do at least one Gen or you simply search for the Hatch anyway. And this perk really only becomes useful when you are the last survivor.

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 583

Surveillance

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 1,099

Vigil

• GibberishGibberish Member Posts: 67
    edited November 2018

Unnerving Presence is the worst Killer perk, bar none.
    Its not just a weak effect, it HELPS Survivors by giving them more skillchecks.

More skillchecks=more perfect skillchecks
    More perfect skillchecks = more progress
    More progress = faster repair/healing

• FreddyOPFreddyOP Member Posts: 15

Regarding all your responses:

Vigil: It's good in combination with exhaustion perks like sprint burst.

Surveillance: Even though it's completely useless, it's not actively hurting you like predator

Left Behind: Probably tied with Sole Survivor, but Left Behind doesn't directly promote anti-altruism.

Unnerving Presence: In rank 1 yes without a doubt, but I'm taking into consideration all ranks and in rank 20-10 it is pretty good.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 2,002
    No one left behind anyone?

No one left behind is one of those perks that nobody remembers for good or for bad.

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,236

Regarding Sole Survivor: I have once seen it used with Object of Obsession. The killer had no chance to get this guy for a long time and after that he camped him to death and hitted him all the time while on the hook.

Lmfao. Well deserved too.
  • PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 1,153

The thing is, Predator doesnt cripple you. Its just a matter of preference. I personally prefer this version over the last one because it allows you to follow a trail a lot easier, instead of seeing scratchmarks on a wall and potentially confusing you. That said, I dont use it anyway, because there are better perks than it.

For killers, the worst perk is definitely either Overwhelming Presence or Surveillance.
    For Survivors, either Streetwise (ironically, the counter to Overwhelming Presence) or Up The Ante. Maybe Premonition.

@PigNRun said:
    The thing is, Predator doesnt cripple you. Its just a matter of preference. I personally prefer this version over the last one because it allows you to follow a trail a lot easier, instead of seeing scratchmarks on a wall and potentially confusing you. That said, I dont use it anyway, because there are better perks than it.

For killers, the worst perk is definitely either Overwhelming Presence or Surveillance.
    For Survivors, either Streetwise (ironically, the counter to Overwhelming Presence) or Up The Ante. Maybe Premonition.

I run streetwise all the time and its pretty good, Surveillance is useless but it doesn't hurt you, and Overwhelming is good in mid-low tiers. I'm trying to have the most balanced view across all ranks and killers.