I heard laugher. only for me to turn and see a gnome and for it to disappear.
This is all i know:
- gnome appears only in the endgame collapse (you will hear a sound)
- you have to unlock (stomp on him) him only once (killer or survivor) to be able to equip him as a charm for all characters (killers and survivors)
- there are multiple gnomes (once gnome is collected, new gnome appears somewhere)
- idk if this is confirmed but here might be a bug - last person who stomped on the gnome will get this charm but no one else
- gnome changes position every 90-120 sec (from Masusder)
Crush it and get a charm
I'm actually starting to get really pissed off at this event already, I'm currently trying to get it by playing survivor and either:
A: I don't manage to get to EGC
B: The gnome is literally nowhere to be seen
It's so dumb that an event that only gives you a charm is so difficult to complete.
I had three games, two of those the killer DCed during EGC… which basically never happened in my matches before..
Try to do it as killer
I literally was so confused when I heard weird noises in my headphones, was legitimately so spooked.