Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

issues about Blight

babyfoxbabyfox Member Posts: 10
edited May 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

He's literally like the Nurse before blink requires no charge.

He's also so bad in low elos but literally no way to counter at all in rank 1s. Just like the Nurse before.

Maybe do some little changes about him?

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• MasterGritMasterGrit Member Posts: 329

What ? What no way to counter ?

• YordsYords Member Posts: 5,549

He does have counterplay, such as running around very irregular structures and dropping pallets a little earlier. After he uses his lethal rush, you have a buffer of time to run away before he gets his power back and he has a little stun time of 2.5 seconds to help with this. He is definitely not OP and a very well designed killer with counterplay unlike spirit.

• CrowmanCrowman Member Posts: 4,221

I don't see how he's like pre-charge nurse.

He has to wait for his power to fully recharge before he can use it again and he always eats at least two tokens for a lethal rush hit.

The only way he can chain rushes together quickly is with a purple addon alchemist ring.

• NekoTorvicNekoTorvic Member Posts: 714

You could also play Blight, and see how he has to run tiles, and then use that knowledge to make reads on the next Blight you face.

You know, if you understand how a killer has to be played, and you pay attention to where you are, your distance from the killer, and their playstyle during the match, you can quite confidently predict what the killer is going to try to do and then you can bait out maneuvers and counter accordingly.

Killers do that all the time when they think: "oh yeah so this tile is here and it's connected to this, and survivors usually run it this way, so the survivor will go here and jump through this window" and then that happens exactly as predicted and the killer gets the hit.

Always learn to play the killer that gives you the most trouble so you can see first hand what good survivors do that's effective against them.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,390

Blight is strong but saying he has no counterplay is absurd

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 18,319

I think Blight is an incredibly designed killer personally. He most definitely has counterplay and dodging is a simple part of that - again there's a lot of skill involved and the few seriously good Blights I've played against have predicted a lot of dodges etc. His power is also not constantly on tap, he has to recharge it and needs to know the map tiles well to know where to "bounce" and which way the survivor is going to run the tile.

I personally really enjoy playing against Blights as a survivor - the matches are usually a lot of fun with counterplay on both sides.