Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Does your main have a sugar daddy (or mommy)?

BloodshadeBloodshade Member Posts: 3,246

As in, do you play a killer that you just can't play without add-ons, and you use another killer that you can to fund their add-on upkeep? If so, who's the provider and who's the dependent?

For me, Blight's become my bread winner while Trickster gets to have a fun time with USB sticks, sodas, and boas.

Comments

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I am playing Freddy most of times, he does not need any add-on. But he paying for other killer addons

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 4,872

I stop playing with addons whenever a character hits P3, because while I like playing with addons, I'm addicted to watching numbers go up and can't bring myself to use one of my 21 black incenses because what if I need all 21 later

Though lately I've been playing a lot of Hag to fund my Wraith and Pig because BBQ won't show up in their bloodwebs.

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409
    edited May 2021

Its Blight for me, and Clown. I provide less addons for blight and still perform well while I use my BP on clowns best addons.

• megswifeymegswifey Member Posts: 826

Vommy Mommy brings in the bank for Charlotte lol!

• MoundshroudMoundshroud Member Posts: 4,460

My Killer is funded by my Survivors. The simple truth is Survivors don't really need to take ANYTHING into a game. Their productivity isn't significantly altered by Gear and/or Offerings. I go into most games without anything, unless I picked it up in the prior match. After I have the Perks unlocked for a Survivor, I spend nothing else on them. Thus, all the BP I earn playing Survivor is a loving contribution to the Church of Myers. :) It is why I have a Scrooge McDuck sized vault of swag on the Shape and can play literally any Build I want and never run out of anything.

• Asssblasster625Asssblasster625 Member Posts: 629

Doc is the money maker for everyone

• BloodshadeBloodshade Member Posts: 3,246

For me it's the opposite. I play survivor so little (and when I do I don't make that many BPs) so a big chunk of my points put into survivor come from killer. They tend to fund their own items/add-ons though. I love item builds.

• KingFrostKingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Doctor is my current one. He's the one I'm saving to prestige for last since I have Tier 3 BBQ on him, and all the perks I like.

• A_Skinny_LegendA_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 877

Exactly.

Yes, I use Doctor as Nurse's sugar daddy because she cannot live without Kavanagh's last breath and the other green recharge addon.

Although I've been thinking about using both addons that increase her distance, last time I did it was a while ago and it felt so weird.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,700

I can't hear you over the sound of that beeping noise your hat is making.

• MongolPSRMongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032

Sorry it was a gift. I'll try and turn it down. *explodes*

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,633

well, basically everyone i play is the sugar daddy / mommy for whoever im currently maxing out.

the original sugar daddy however would have been Trapper, as he was the first to be farming points for others.

• AnneBonnyAnneBonny Member Posts: 1,994

I P3'd PH like the day he released and got a ######### ton of streamers, puddings and event cakes on him, plus I'm pretty good with him so he's a point machine for me

• beachedbeached Member Posts: 302

Huntress is my survivor’s Russian sugar momma. Felix can thank his 35 purple medkits, 33 purple flashlights, and over 120 brown medkits all to Anna.

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 3,510

I play Trickster, who is funded by Trickster. I need to help him financially recover after the entity refused to convert his earnings from being a kpop star into bloodpoints.

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    edited May 2021

I DO do this, but mainly with survivors and between several different characters. I happened to prestige Meg first because she was the one who encountered my preferred perks before the others, so she's kind of the den mother to all the other characters who need her sweet, sweet BP to perk up.

I think it's fair to say that most of us want to be Steve's sugar daddy.

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,877

In the immediate aftermath of Freddy's first rework, I didn't feel like playing him as much as I used to, so Claudette became his sugar mommy in order for me to get the few perks I was missing on him.

• ShamelessPigMainShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,843

You know, I always thought that pig would be a gamer girl Belle Delphine ripoff if she went down the non-murderous career path

*sorry I don't read unless you tier 3 sub*

• ShamelessPigMainShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,843
    edited May 2021

Spirit don't need no man (mostly because she's lesbian in my head cannon), but she'll get it on with demo anytime.

• SatelitSatelit Member Posts: 1,193

All my survivors are directly funded by BBQ

• DwightFairfieldDwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247

Dwight is his own sugar daddy

• Kate_Main_01Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

Mama Kate brings home the biscuits for any and all.

I've got nearly all Survivors to level 40 (for the teachables) without playing them more than once or twice. Then I get their perks to T3 on Kate so that she can be better and fund the next one. Every so often if I've got a surplus of BP I throw them to a Killer only to inevitably never actually play Killer because I'm trash at it. 😅

• Friendly_BlendetteFriendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,827

Blight fund kates crippling bloodpoint addiction.

• VioletCrimesVioletCrimes Member Posts: 879

I play the Doctor so I can prestige the Trickster and reroll his perks.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,582

Nope, my employees spend their earned money however they wish.