Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback

Steam forum mods

fahad0595fahad0595 Member Posts: 57
edited May 2021 in Forum Feedback

I have been noticing lately steam modders give Prema ban in for steam forum users without any warnings, don't get me wrong I know they are doing their job many people during the buggy patches complain about how bad is it and they want to not recommend the game to other players. and THEY PREMA BAN people who say that? hello?( for the people who makes a topic or disscution about it). How is that even okay. give them a Prema ban from the hub also take away their ability to comment to friends' screenshots ..etc or anything related to DBD.

the reason was " attacking our game outlets is not tolerated". so basically, we can't criticize the game in the reviews?

therefore I want to suggest there should be a ban appeal system for forums.

Comments

• TheArbiterTheArbiter Member Posts: 894

I don't think the official DBD forums is the right place to give suggestions for the Steam forums.

• fahad0595fahad0595 Member Posts: 57

some of the modders I believe are the same in the steam forum.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Administrator, Co-ordinator, BHVR Posts: 18,319

Forum bans are not able to be appealed - also, on Steam a person can reply on their ban notice if they believe that they've been banned unfairly. I'm not going to go into an individual case here, but our rules here are pretty much the same as they are on Steam, plus on Steam we also have their global rules.

If someone has an issue with their ban on Steam they are free to reply on their ban ticket.

This discussion has been closed.