Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I've been recording my games.

TGBTGB Member Posts: 301

And the most fun part of every match is predicting that the Survs will talk trash in post-game lobby. And then they do.

It's legitimately and provably in over 80% of my games that I get called a noob, a camper, a tunneler... And the point here is that these games are also recorded, and EVERYONE will be able to see very clearly that I hook a Surv, and the other 3 are literally within arm's reach. And they're mad I don't just LEAVE the hook for absolutely no reason at all, and LET them unhook for free and clear gens for free and etc etc etc.

They ALWAYS got somethin' to say.

Always.

And I love that I'm recording it.

This is my new enjoyment of the game.

It also makes the miserable defeats more bearable, as I am recording the showcases of why Survivors have it SO EASY in this game these days.

All in all, good times again thanks to recording.

100% of games fall under two categories:

1) I get clean swept, and the Survs teabag and say nothing post-game.

2) I kill at least 1 Survivor, and the post-game is an explosion of Survivor BM & namecalling.

Actually 100% of my games fall under one of these two categories. LMAO!

Comments

• TGBTGB Member Posts: 301
    edited May 2021

Well I DID just get a 4k game and nobody talked trash in the post-game, so now I can't say 100% of my games.

But it did take 22 games into my decision to start recording all of them.

I agree! Survivor community is a big yikes.

No - not ALL. But very much statistically most.

Provably most.

valdane0102 Posts: 1

I'm flattered you made this account just to reply in this thread, LOL.

Yeah it doesn't matter if you don't think I'm telling the entire story. Because the entire story is recorded, and will be available for everyone to see. Don't worry, I'll @ you when they're all up. (Lot of games. Lot of upload time.)

• dnj510dnj510 Member Posts: 426

OP please. The amount of times the killer messages me just for escaping or for doing something displeasing to them gets out of hand sometimes.

The point of having recordings is so that if anyone wants to challenge my claims, they can go through my evidence first or shut up, LOL.

"You're lying! But also, I refuse to watch your evidence!"

You see how that doesn't have much backbone?

I'm a true neutral reporting on the lopsided results that I see.

I've played out a really frustrating game, then after it ended, said on video, "Well it was frustrating, but they actually weren't BM'ing. Just playing the game, and it sucked for me."

After I caught myself getting mad AT the Survivors for that frustrating game.

But that is a super minority. Most games, they BM. Whether teabagging for winning, or QQ'ing and namecalling for losing.

Literally... can... prove the stats here... LOL.

• sesawyer3127sesawyer3127 Member Posts: 342

I know right because if so this game is either changing people or sadly enough bringing out their true nature which is scary actually.

• deckyrdeckyr Member Posts: 581
    edited May 2021

i'm just waiting for the footage. post it up baby! include the chat after the game.

I'll @ you too, don't worry.

I like how it's scary that my "true nature" is to record people acting in a crappy way to prove that they do it.

But those people acting in said crappy way? That's okay with you.

• sesawyer3127sesawyer3127 Member Posts: 342

No brother you are getting us wrong,,,, people are going to be crazy sometimes and do dumb stuff but when you enjoy something things in your life that are arguably not healthy then there is a problem. Unhealthy behavior on both sides is just plain wrong.

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 9,368

This is the point where you take a break. Go play civ 5 or something

• TripleStealTripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

If your sample is big enough, it's safe to say that you are playing in a rather unconventional way which causes such a bias in survivors' responses.

I see this sort of post-game chat comments in less than 20% of my killet matches; most likely in around 10%. I only track factual data for my games so I can't come up with precise numbers here.

I'm not justifying your opponents' actions, this comment solely adresses statistical relevance of your claim.

• lewislewis Member Posts: 63

I’m interested to see the footage, you could be extremely unlucky and be getting the most toxic players ever in your games.

Or you’re playing in a way most people find toxic and unfun and that’s why you’re getting a lot of stick from your opponents.

Someone has already suggested this and I think it’s a great idea, play both sides.

You’ll see what it’s like from both perspectives, you’ll find out valuable tricks and strategies to use on each side and you might get some empathy for your opponents and see what they have to deal with.

• KirkyladKirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

It's time to move to survivor or take a break bro.

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 9,593

If you wanna show the footage here I suggest editing the videos and censor the surv names as it seems like it falls under the no naming & shaming rule after what you described in this thread

Well, I can't link my video playlist, as it was already removed when I tried to link it this morning. "Naming and shaming," even though all I do is show footage of people's actions... (So if that's deemed as shaming, then it's admitting their actions are shameful, lol.)

SO, if anyone wants to watch, just search "DBD Sucks Ep.1" and go to the playlist if you wanna see all 29 games in order.