No update is required, but this may take a few hours to be applied across our servers to all players. Thank you for your patience!
new survivor perks just hurt me
the making of this perk was fueled by the distortions that killers are over powered
1. bbq and chili aura reading is now useless
2. nurses calling when you really need it now basically gives that Claudette crouched behind a crate a free escape
3. no scratch marks for 10 seconds is ludicrously unfair altruism is going to be unbearable
4. whenever you hook someone with bbq and chili their is no way of knowing now if anyone is near the hook the token on distortion will fade giving the altruistic survivor time to sprint burst over to the hook undetected and whispers will still go off because they haven't fixed it yet camping is now a NECESSITY WHY?
id rather go straight home thank you very much
1. unlimited aura reading yeah i dont see anything wrong with that
2. as if sfws needed to be even more accurate
3. once again way too much altruism camping is a NECESSITY
4. not even killers get aura reading like this
im going to have a breakdown if this goes live without changes
1. hangman's trick is now essential that makes two essential perks on high ranks guess we dont get a choice on what we want to run
2. now not only will the first survivor you finally get stab you and get awaty but the second will be rescued from under your nose then when you manage to down the rescuer guess what hooks broken and they wiggle free
3. JUST WHY
4. i get jake needed a buff after sabotage was nerfed but this is overkill
and what did the legion have
2 people working on a gen is already known as discordance why do we need a perk that does nothing but tell us that i mean its not like 4 survivors each do a gen at the same time... right
its ok and thats it not seeing much grit here
weren't lockers already death traps?
to anyone that says this game is killer biased tell me just tell me how that is the case WITH PERKS LIKE THESE!
huff... huff.... huff... huff....
sorry just needed to rant but actually these 6 need to see some major nerfs and buffs before they go live
comment below what you think would make these perks balanced