Home Discussions General Discussions

Welcome to the Borrowed Time Meta

RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 3,770
The perk is already exploding on the PTB, so the rework must be fair and balanced ;3

Comments

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

funny, they reworked it because of people going down because of the perk in chase, so they reworked it to allow the bar not to go down mid chase but reduced time by a little, reduce it to like 16 or 14

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 3,079

@Raccoon said:
    Oh, I've made sure that tunneling is no longer an option in my killer PTB games. 

I appreciate the suggestion and implicit acknowledgment that perks such as Dying Light and Remember Me have received a minor nerf as a result. 

How were those two perks nerfed?

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 17,492

@ad19970 said:

@Raccoon said:
    Oh, I've made sure that tunneling is no longer an option in my killer PTB games. 

I appreciate the suggestion and implicit acknowledgment that perks such as Dying Light and Remember Me have received a minor nerf as a result. 

Dying Light requires you to focus on making sure one Survivor dies ASAP. Remember Me requires hitting one Survivor multiple times.

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,821
    edited November 2018

If BT activates, can you still down them like normal (So 2 hits)? Or does it act like the Frenzy state of Legion?
    Everyone is complaining, but offering little to no information other than the time changes on it's tiers...

This is what I want to know.

@Swiftblade131 said:
    If BT activates, can you still down them like normal? Or does it act like the Frenzy state of Legion?

Borrowed Time now grants the Deep Wound status effect if it triggers. The Deep Wound status effect is the same effect granted by the Legion if he attacks while using his power (Frenzy).

• Swiftblade131Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 1,821

@Orion said:

@Swiftblade131 said:
    If BT activates, can you still down them like normal? Or does it act like the Frenzy state of Legion?

Borrowed Time now grants the Deep Wound status effect if it triggers. The Deep Wound status effect is the same effect granted by the Legion if he attacks while using his power (Frenzy).

Yes, but!

It still only takes, the initial first hit which activates the bleed out timer, and then the 2nd hit to down yes?

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 3,770
    Orion said:

@ad19970 said:

@Raccoon said:

Dying Light requires you to focus on making sure one Survivor dies ASAP. Remember Me requires hitting one Survivor multiple times.

Remember Me also strongly encourages tunneling to avoid the obsession providing counter play.

In all honesty, though, I'd be very surprised  to see this change go live, given the feedback, so I'm not too worried about it.
  • Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,776
    Feels like they're really putting the screws to the killers, basically forcing them to let people go, and trying to find someone else, and acting like that's always possible.

Like no killer has ever gotten to an unhooking, and the unhooker is long gone, and the person unhooked is spotted first?
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@Orion said:

@ad19970 said:

@Raccoon said:

welcome to dead by daylight, the game where they make pro tunneling/ pro camping perks

Juya said:

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    CodyJia said:

Don't tunnel. Problem solved. 

Still have yet to see Survivors leave gens half finished to work on fresh ones.

Maybe if you'd go after them instead of tunneling it would work.

I think I already established that, personally,  I'll be circumventing the whole possibility of tunneling.
  • Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

Like no killer has ever gotten to an unhooking, and the unhooker is long gone, and the person unhooked is spotted first?
    Especially when Survivors aren't smart enough to run Iron Will.
  • IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,976

@CodyJia said:
    Don't tunnel. Problem solved. 

This

Oh no, sir, I've never been Rank 1. 

Tell me more about Rank 1 lol. 

Did I put my lol in the right place?
    Breaking News - *chainsaw noises as M2 is held near the hook*

@Vietfox said:
    Breaking news, hit the others or grab them while performing the rescue.

Hit, and they can rescue, thus triggering BT. Because the grab can be cancelled before the animation actually ends, there's only one Killer that can reliably grab them (the Doctor), meaning that you'll likely hit them, thus allowing them to rescue, thus triggering BT.

Vietfox said:7
    Orion said:

@Vietfox said:
    Breaking news, not camping prevents BT from triggering.

Breaking news, hookswarming triggers BT regardless of what the Killer does.
    More breaking news, you already knew this and were being disingenuous.

@Orion
    Breaking News - The MK chapter has not dropped yet, and Goro is not a playable character. 
  • twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 4,103

To be fair they are just making it more useful, before you could simply follow for 20 seconds and they would go down, really for a perk which whole idea was to help against people camping what use actually was it apart from at end game? nothing has really changed in that regard as its most strong in SWF and they will body block to the gate anyway, I put it in the same boat as making all tiers of NOED down someone, both perks now do what they are designed too.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Vietfox i see you are getting lots of LOL's these days. Maybe bring "small game" and some DYC..... BTW you know i'm gonna cut up that video and post it!

• Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,776
    Raccoon said:
    Vietfox said:7
    Orion said:

@Vietfox said:
    Breaking news, not camping prevents BT from triggering.

Breaking news, hookswarming triggers BT regardless of what the Killer does.
    More breaking news, you already knew this and were being disingenuous.

@Orion
    Breaking News - The MK chapter has not dropped yet, and Goro is not a playable character. 
    Off topic, but DBD and MK could be a shared universe since both have Freddy, and Leatherface. 
    Unlikely to crossover, though. :/