Legion's power - pick one
Legion is a very weak killer.
"B-b-but how can you tell one day after the start of the PTB? You should wait at least one year >;( " - Yeah, sure. Many saw the Spirit's weaknesses after a couple of hours, and guess what? They buffed her. It does not take a genius to see, that killer is just weak. The cooldown is good, the time of the Frenzy is good as well - the problem lies within the core of his power. Here are my propositions to make him at least viable, pick one:
1. Make the Deep Wound Effect (DWE) bar deplete while in chase, but freeze while not in chase, add 8s to the bar.
Thanks to this the killer is rewarded for playing good, and punished for losing the survivor.
"B-b-but he is so fast ;< " - That's why he has a double stun and disability to see scratchmarks, so you can lose him. By the way - play stealthy, as all skilled survivors should.
2. Remove DWE from his power, make him be able to hit just once per Frenzy (not 2 times, like now), add 2/3s to the cooldown.
The new DWE made BT a very strong perk, and Legion's power very weak. Let's fix it by the proposition number 2.
"B-b-but how can I loop him then ;<<" - Don't loop, just like against the Nurse, adapt, as you would like all killers to, and play stealthy - you will be fine.
3. Make the DWE bar deplete while mending, add 1s to the mend bar and make the killer 115% speed.
"He is supposed to hit and let the survivor escape, so the surv can bleed out, and the killer can put the pressure ;<<" - Put pressure? On who? R20 survivors who won't remember to mend? Because even R19 survivors will mend, making his "power" a laugh. The only thing he can do right now is to hit survivor with the Frenzy, then chase him as a 110% killer, or tryhard and down the surv with 4 Frenzy attacks. Thanks to the point number 3, the killer can actually "Hit & Run" effectively, while still being weak against loops, as all survivors would like him to be.
4. Make him use his Frenzy until he downs a survivor or loses the Frenzy bar (he does not get stunned when hitting surv with DWE, he does get stunned x1,5 longer when losing the Frenzy bar), add +2 hits to the bar of the DWE (so the killer needs to hit survivor 6 times with Frenzy to down him), DWE DOES NOT DEPLETE.
So in fact survivors can be downed in 2 ways - by hitting them once with the Frenzy, and once in the normal way, with M1, as it is now, OR hit the survivor 6 times with the Frenzy that does not stun the killer after hitting the survivor, it gives him another chance to hit the surv, as if it was the first time the killer hit survivor.
5. Make survivors be able to be mended only by their teammates, not by themselves.
This way Legion will have an incentive to hit as many survivors as possible, not tunnel one guy. The more survivors he hit, the bigger chance he has to down a survivor.
At the end, I would like to say, that even if you make his power's cooldown be 0,1s, even if you make his Frenzy stun to be 1s - his power will be still very weak, because the problem does not lie within the cooldowns, which are good. You need to change his power, not only the values.
"B-b-b..." - oh shut up. Can someone get rid of the voices in my head, please?