Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Is Clown Dead ?

Its sad how I don't see any clowns anymore where did they go ? I mean I just see the same killers like wraith, huntress, freddy, bubba, demo

Comments

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 1,220

Forever, he will be in our hearts.

• kickasskielkickasskiel Member Posts: 84

I still use clown, before and after his change if you ever see the Chicken clown cosmetic it could well be me .

• PhasmamainPhasmamain Member Posts: 10,004

I’m here! Been playing him since I got the game around ghostface’s release

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I'm here a lot of us are still here were just not as common

• PukenplagPukenplag Member Posts: 1,231

I personaly saw like 3 yesterday and one today. A lot on the last few weeks. Weird, since I never saw one before.

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

He is not dead. Today i killed by one of them.

• C3ToothC3Tooth Member Posts: 4,846

As my record from the last 110 games, I faced 7 Clowns

• Luciferr_2ndLuciferr_2nd Member Posts: 909

I see clowns occasionally, he is no dead boi

• TicTacTicTac Member Posts: 2,204

I still see clowns. With so many killer its not unusual if you see one killer only in 5% of your matches.

• TheGannManTheGannMan Member Posts: 9,318

I hardly ever get Freddy either after his nerf.

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

If I have a challenge, I'll use him, he's not a common use killer, he's too weak

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,416

Rank 1 P3 Clown here. If you see a Clown with a blue & gold outfit, 4th anniversary crown, and a sharp knife, that's probably me! Unless someone decides to steal my style.

• notlonelynotlonely Member Posts: 388

I love this actually because I hate Clown with passion. Besides, you've mentioned you often go against Demo? Did I read that correctly? I haven't gone against a Demo since like March or February.

• goatslingergoatslinger Member Posts: 522

Lets talk about the real issue. I see many more clowns than I do Billy's. Sadge

• notlonelynotlonely Member Posts: 388

I mean, the devs hate Billy with passion so you're not going to see a buff for him anytime soon. If they liked him he would've been buffed a long time ago.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,842

Not dead but the rework was an overall fail so I think many simply stopped playing him. But there will always be Clown mains out there because he's power in chase, many is drawn to that. So he won't die.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,815

Considering his "rework" was a flop, its not surprising he's not very common.

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 3,096

I think thematically he is not any more interesting than anyone else in the roster that has chase potential.

Who chooses to want to be a fat, ugly clown over...well anything really? the 2 people you see bi-monthly.

• PabloLovesMCPabloLovesMC Member Posts: 163

Almost all killers are dead. With the new maps getting so strong killers only options are to play super good killers. If you dont you lose.