Home Dead by Daylight Forums Guides

It's too easy to rank up as killer but too hard to rank up as survivor

GizziGizzi Member Posts: 19

I'm a rank 8 killer and I got that rank within like 2 days, It's unbelievably easy to rank up as killer, I get all iridescents really easily pretty much every game and i feel like I don't deserve them and this is not a flex, I double pip easily every game, It's really easy to rank up as killer

On the other hand, it's hard to rank up as survivor. I'm stuck on rank 16 because of the amount of facecamping, proxy camping, teammates who are really new to the game that just leave you for dead when they can LITERALLY save you. I had a game today where I got trapped by a trapper on midwich and nea was with me and she was in the doorway of a room and she didn't want to come save me because she heard the terror radius even though she was full health and he wasn't even here, good 10 secs pass and I get picked up and die on my first hook.

It's really hard to rank up as survivor because you can't escape low elo with these killers who are constantly face camping and these teammates who just hide at the corner of the map and refuse to come near you to unhook you.

Comments

• Viktor1853Viktor1853 Member Posts: 815

Ez for survivor to rank up to

• GizziGizzi Member Posts: 19

So far, after making this post i've been facecamped, I've been tunnelled multiple times and I got sandbagged by a meg who has 1k hours but is still rank 18. It really is not fun being low elo

• GizziGizzi Member Posts: 19

Just had 3 afk killers in a row. this is what happens in low elo

• DemoFrogDemoFrog Member Posts: 193

That is a flat out lie. Get a few unhooks and do a couple gens and you guaranteed pip up. Don't even need to chase.

• PlunderingPandaPlunderingPanda Member Posts: 112

Holy crap. Please tell me this is a bait post.

I'm red rank survivor, and I wish to god that I could get back up to where you are without AFKing in a locker.

• IwaneTheOneIwaneTheOne Member Posts: 2

I'm a DBDM player at rank 4 and I can help you with chases.

(You head right, dead by daylight mobile.. The game where you can get hit from 5 meters away)

• Hex_AverageStudentHex_AverageStudent Member Posts: 22

It depends, if your good at the game you can make it to red ranks on survivor, on the other hand other survivors are the real killers in the game, they are not always reliable, especially if the killer seems good, they rather save their own butts and escape than yours. by advice is to play with friends, that way you know they'll help you when your down or on hook.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 4,335

I just can't believe this. If you can hit rank 8 as killer you understand the basics of the game. As such, do some gens and a save or two and you can rank up fairly easy as survivor as well.

• maaadinsomniacmaaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440

It's easy for both sides, like super easy and boring, so rank means nothing. On Survivor side depends how much you play higher your rank is, thats why a lot of high ranked Survs can't really loop, use pallets and brain etc.