Home Discussions General Discussions

Remove the killer's mori animation, it is waaaay tooooo gorish

BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
edited November 2018 in General Discussions

I know DBD is an illuminati game promoting sending souls to the devil, chaos, brutality, etc...

but I cant simply look at the screen with new killer performs the mori, specially the slide at the end, plz fix

unnecessarily_disgusting

Comments

• CrowCrow Member Posts: 113
    This is actually a good signal.
  • MrZappMrZapp Member Posts: 102

Wanted innards to be outtards tbh, most moris look like the killer is whacking an immortal bag of jelly, at least the hag rips em open and some others found other ways to kill then just stab the thing a bunch.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,578
    If you can tolerate the Hag's mori then you should be able to handle the Legion's one.
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    It is a bit gruesome but I think Doctors and Leatherface's are worst.

LF had the most gory.

Doc is sadistic when it shows their burnt out face at the end.

I mean im not that fussed personally but some animations are a little shocking considering the rest of the game doesn't seem as violent as you'd think lol
  • MrZappMrZapp Member Posts: 102

That they are, let me fuel my bloodlust dammit

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,125

They are so poorly animated that it triggers me looking at them.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

No, it's badass.

This mori affects me the most out of the lot. That slide is [BAD WORD] brutal.

• EntityDispleasedEntityDispleased Member Posts: 1,449
    edited November 2018
    Agreed this really is the most brutal. One person laughing and the other is begging for their life and that knife pull right before the end really is brutal. But the killer is a psychopath after all so this is a pretty good morning.

Also, hag isn't really that crazy it just seems like they tried too hard at making it as gross as possible and it ruined it.
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,893
    Imagine a killer who collects heads as trophys. Not gonna happen with this game but that would be creepy being the last survivor and the other survivors heads are strapped around the killers waist bobbing up and down. All the eyes jiggling with every footstep. Every attack the mouths open. Oooof
  • JudgementJudgement Member Posts: 785

@AshleyWB said:
    Imagine a killer who collects heads as trophys. Not gonna happen with this game but that would be creepy being the last survivor and the other survivors heads are strapped around the killers waist bobbing up and down. All the eyes jiggling with every footstep. Every attack the mouths open. Oooof

Already got the Clown who collects fingers.
    Like, fingers are understandable since they're a tiny part of the character model, but an entire head would be harder to excuse from 'vanishing into absolutely nowhere' like the fingers do. Fingers get a pass because they're so small.
    Head collector would be dope though.

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

@BACKSTABBER said:
    ask truetalent, he also thinks it is so disgusting, and he is an authority of this game

He is? Since when?

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 11,721

@Judgement said:

@AshleyWB said:

Already got the Clown who collects fingers.
    Like, fingers are understandable since they're a tiny part of the character model, but an entire head would be harder to excuse from 'vanishing into absolutely nowhere' like the fingers do. Fingers get a pass because they're so small.
    Head collector would be dope though.

It'd probably get the game banned in India due to similarities with Kali.

• JedJed Member Posts: 197

@AshleyWB said:

This guy approves;)

• PiiFreePiiFree Member Posts: 1,125

@AshleyWB said:

Just watch some Wrong Turn or The Hills Have Eyes, tons of nice mori inspirations (although otherwise rather comedy splatters).

Let me just really quickly cut your belly open and force you to eat your own guts while you bleed out / suffocate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 8,857

I'm glad to see that it has enough gore to make the ones weak to gore voice their concerns.
    Having the Moris have more gore has been a request for a while now.

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

so everything is allowed? I wanna see then naked skins, sex mortis and survivor kids

Personally with dbd being certificate 18. Any mori which you can't imagine in Mortal Kombat should be ditched. 
    Has anyone seen Nea's mori. She's into weird things.
    No religious connotations should...the moris not have (yoda voice)
  • Rebel_RavenRebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,654
    No! These teenagers and such need to be punished for their transgressions!!

How dare they dress conservatively, and not be making out at every opportunity! 
    How dare they not be partying, and drinking, and blasting loud music! 
  • HuN7r3sSHuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    I wanted Huntress mori to be her pushing/kicking a survivor backwards and then quickly flinging a hatchet right into their head
  • I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 1,406

I like it, it's bad ass

• JanTheManJanTheMan Member Posts: 495
    You usually can't see the mori anyways because the camera glitches into the wall...
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    I know DBD is an illuminati game promoting sending souls to the devil, chaos, brutality, etc...

but I cant simply look at the screen with new killer performs the mori, specially the slide at the end, plz fix

unnecessarily_disgusting

if ur not up to that then don't play the game xd It's supposed to be gory, I mean ur being hung on a meathook for crying out loud