Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
The 4.3.0 PTB starts today. For more information and patch notes, click here.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

First Match of the day - Bonus XP

Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416

When 2.0.0 launched i got Bonus XP for the first survivor and killer match of that day.
I didnt receive those Bonus Points yesterday and today. Did they change anything or is this a one-time scoring event?

Comments

  • NantesNantes Member Posts: 64
    edited June 2018

    The DbD day starts at midnight GMT. Perhaps it was a different day in your timezone, but not for DbD. My daily bonuses are working fine.

  • Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416
    edited June 2018

    @Nantes said:
    The DbD day starts at midnight GMT. Perhaps it was a different day in your timezone, but not for DbD. My daily bonuses are working fine.

    I got both bonus XP once on DLC release day.
    From that day on i only get regular XP for playing, no bonus XP for first game of the day.
    I guess no matter in which country i live, i should have gotten the XP since i play every day.

  • Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416

    Update:
    I validated my local game files.
    After that i played a round as killer and got 300 Bonus XP for my first killer match.
    Switched to survivor after that round and didnt receive any bonus XP.

  • XerglokXerglok Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018

    I have the same bug happening. The first day of the release I got my daily survivor bonus AND the daily killer bonus, but ever since then I have not gotten my daily survivor xp, JUST the daily killer one.

    Game files are validated and all game files are up to date.

    Edit: For today I didn't get the killer bonus either :(

    Post edited by Xerglok on
  • ZarStocherZarStocher Member Posts: 48

    I have the same thing happening. Killer bonus points work fine, but the survivor one is always missing. :c

  • Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416

    Same problem today. Neither after my 1st surv round nor after my 1st killer round i receive bonus xp.
    Validated my game files again - got bonus xp after playing killer again.
    No bonus for survivor though.

  • ZarStocherZarStocher Member Posts: 48
    edited June 2018

    @Infinity_Bored said:
    Same problem today. Neither after my 1st surv round nor after my 1st killer round i receive bonus xp.
    Validated my game files again - got bonus xp after playing killer again.
    No bonus for survivor though.

    What do you mean by validating the game files?

  • Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416

    @ZarStocher said:

    @Infinity_Bored said:
    Same problem today. Neither after my 1st surv round nor after my 1st killer round i receive bonus xp.
    Validated my game files again - got bonus xp after playing killer again.
    No bonus for survivor though.

    What do you mean by validating the game files?

    Validate them by Steam.

  • Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416
    edited June 2018

    Still problem is still relevant for me.
    I dont get Bonus XP on a regular basis.
    Validating game files sometimes helps for one role but never for both.

    This seems to be bugged just like daily challenges have been back in the days.
    When it happened that u didnt receive a new challenge for days.

  • zaozaoxxzaozaoxx Member Posts: 194

    Same here and seems devs dont care bout it at all besides there brand new cash store

  • MasterMaster Member Posts: 10,206

    Same thing happened some days ago

  • ShelbyShelby Dev Posts: 159

    Hello all,

    This is indeed an odd issue. We will take a look into it and see what might be causing this.

    Cheers,
    Shelby

  • Infinity_BoredInfinity_Bored Member Posts: 416

    @Shelby said:
    Hello all,

    This is indeed an odd issue. We will take a look into it and see what might be causing this.

    Cheers,
    Shelby

    Thanks for giving this heads up.

  • ZarStocherZarStocher Member Posts: 48

    I just didn't play DbD yesterday and today I got the 300 XP bonus points for survivors. May it be the case that it's required to not play for 24 hours to get the bonus?

  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,071

    @Shelby said:
    Hello all,

    This is indeed an odd issue. We will take a look into it and see what might be causing this.

    Cheers,
    Shelby

    Thanks for the quick response and I've been getting this issue as well and it does affect dailies not registering completion properly as well. If you need me to download anything to test while the game is running let me know.

  • davidps4DBDdavidps4DBD Member Posts: 79
    Apologies for resurrecting old topics. I was wanting more info:
    -how much is the bonus xp
    -can i earn bonus xp twice a day: once for survivor and once for killer?
    -does it matter if i win or lose the match?
    -does it matter if i quit the match?
  • flamestandishflamestandish Member Posts: 130

    @davidps4DBD said:
    Apologies for resurrecting old topics. I was wanting more info:
    -how much is the bonus xp
    -can i earn bonus xp twice a day: once for survivor and once for killer?
    -does it matter if i win or lose the match?
    -does it matter if i quit the match?

    Hi, I think the bonus is 150exp, might be 200.

    Yes, one for killer and one for survivor.

    You do not have to win.

    If you quit the match you will not get it. I haven't tried but, i'd advise you didn't.

  • apathytheclownapathytheclown Member Posts: 247

    Bonus xp is 300

Sign In or Register to comment.