Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives 2.4.0 PTB

Frenzy synergy with perks

azazerazazer Member Posts: 446
The details of the power aside, this isis hopi to point out the abilities lack of function with existing perks.
Right now frenzy doesn't work with the exposed status effect. NoED and MYC are rendered null and simply put the victim into the deep wound status. Hoping to make exposed the priority status effect.

Nurse's calling doesn't work with mend. I get the reasoning behind it, but I would counter that the snap out of it status was made a healing action. It's the same concept, but there are no skill checks and progress is saved making it far easier to end. With the new aura blocker perk to counter i see no reason why nurse's calling shouldn't be about to pick up mend.

Any other perks that you think should work together with the legion that don't?

Comments

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074
    edited November 2018

Right now basically all the things that increase your terror radius in chase. M&A and Distressing, then you're still basically forced with a RUIN. Last I'd take maybe Sloppy assuming they make it so survivors needs to actually heal against him anyway.

• lordhelioslordhelios Member Posts: 63

@Blueberry said:
    Right now basically all the things that increase your terror radius in chase. M&A and Distressing, then you're still basically forced with a RUIN. Last I'd take maybe Sloppy assuming they make it so survivors needs to actually heal against him anyway.

Um I think he’s talking about bugged perks.

• azazerazazer Member Posts: 446

@Blueberry said:

Um I think he’s talking about bugged perks.

Right you are. Bugged or purposely designed.
  • Dabrownman1812Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Blueberry said:

No need for distressing since the ultra rare makes his terror radius global so it takes care of distressing as well as lets him break pallets by vaulting them. 
    azazer said:
    The details of the power aside, this isis hopi to point out the abilities lack of function with existing perks.
    Right now frenzy doesn't work with the exposed status effect. NoED and MYC are rendered null and simply put the victim into the deep wound status. Hoping to make exposed the priority status effect.

Nurse's calling doesn't work with mend. I get the reasoning behind it, but I would counter that the snap out of it status was made a healing action. It's the same concept, but there are no skill checks and progress is saved making it far easier to end. With the new aura blocker perk to counter i see no reason why nurse's calling shouldn't be about to pick up mend.

Exposed doesn't take priority because upon striking his gauge refills and he sees auras, if he downs someone in frenzy if they are exposed or something his gauge shouldn't refill and he shouldn't see heartbeat auras. 
    azazer said:

Exposed doesn't take priority because upon striking his gauge refills and he sees auras, if he downs someone in frenzy if they are exposed or something his gauge shouldn't refill and he shouldn't see heartbeat auras. 
    Perks are added effects. Can you name another killer whose powers are crippled because of a perk? The hag can in theory down and teleport until all 4 survivors with the exposed effect are slugged. As can the nurse, given the right situation. I see no difference that the legion should then have to suffer an arbitrary rule when other high mobility killers do not
    azazer said:
    azazer said:

Perks are added effects. Can you name another killer whose powers are crippled because of a perk? The hag can in theory down and teleport until all 4 survivors with the exposed effect are slugged. As can the nurse, given the right situation. I see no difference that the legion should then have to suffer an arbitrary rule when other high mobility killers do not
    The difference is ease and precision of control, his power is independent and have full control unlike nurse and billy. Nurse you have to linear blink, hag your trap isn't gauranteed (she's overrated) spirit you don't see survivors, Can't vault. Because of the control the legion has it would be ridiculous. If they let it go through, then auras cannot be revealed when striking someone with exposed and gauge not refilled. Not all killers are meant to be top tier, as that is redundant and some killers will be better than others anyway. 
    As you point out the limitations of those other killers I will add to it that all victims being in the terror radius of the legion is just as situational as victims settngs off hag traps or being in range of the nurses blink. Legion faces the same perfect storm hurdle and shouldn't be handicapped for a situation within the opposing team's power to prevent
  • thekiller490490thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,165
    Blueberry said:

TR increasers are overrated and actually hinder you. Why? The devs have made the Legion's TR increase to 32m in chase, and have decided that this is as big as it should be. If you make your TR bigger, you will see people that are unable to be reached by your frenzy.