Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

perks great with legion

1. make your choice.
    why? when you down someone you hook them then with your small terror radius you just kinda wait hidden until you see the rescuer. after the unhook chances are extremely high they have borrowed time and brakedown so go into a frenzy and slug the rescuer then stab the victim with deep wound then make sure no survivors are nearby eith flashlights and also make sure when you down the rescuer it is near another hook. for the legion this works great bhvr wanted to make a anti tunnel killer instead they made a heavy tunnel and camping reliant killer face palm
  2. bamboozle why cant say no to insane vault speeds
  3. noed why legion has the worst endgame ever not even Freddy is that useless when gates are powered noed is a must\
  4. franklins demise why with your frenzy you cant take out items pretty fast but that all it can do
  5. coulrophobia with distressing why you need to seriously slow down healing maybe pair nurses but because distortion might be useless

if they fix mend then nurses calling would be worthwhile

Comments

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 5,209
    1. Make Your Choice
      Seeing how expose doesn't work with Frenzy The Legion is with the Huntress one of 2 killers that really can't use expose effect perks that well

2. Bamboozle
      Yup, you can make some nice plays with bamboozle, especially around T-walls

3.Noed
    Funny enough it is pretty good, only because it also increases movement speed though

4.Franklins demise
    It is nice that if you hit one you can chain of and make everyone drop their item

5.Coulrophobia with Distressing
    Distressing yes, more BP plus better aurareading from their ability
    Coulrophobia a big no, the biggest counter to them is not healing, any healing related perk is useless on survivors who know this

My 2 cents anyway

• CetrenCetren Member Posts: 917
    These are literally all terrible perks for legion. Half of them don't even work with him, and the other half are competent unnecessary.
  • The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited November 2018
    Thanatophbia - He's the only one that can keep it up. Plus survivors have a choice, either heal up which is great for legion as it wastes a lot of time and really slows the game down, or they suffer a 15% penalty to everything. Also counters resilience.

Enduring/ Spirit fury - Cus he needs help on loops. Also makes Decisive a little less painful

Discordance - He's all about finding survivors together so this perk works great. Also shows gen aura not their aura so not countered by that new survivor perk.

Bloodhound/stridor - if survivors are gonna be injured a lot this will help tracking.

Brutal strength - gives him that little bit of help to catch up on pallets

Heard Remember me is great too as your frenzy attacks count for it. So can easily build a full 30 seconds.
  • SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 5,209

Monitor and Abuse is also pretty good
    Lower terror radius to get close
    And a bigger terror radios to use the aura reading of their power

• DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874
    1. make your choice.
      Da hell are you on about?
      Reasure me, you know that make your choice isn't based on the killer terror radius right?
      1. bamboozle
        Sure
      2. noed
        Sure
      3. franklins demise
        I didn't test it, but doesn't franklin demise not work with powers?
        1. coulrophobia with distressing
          Maybe? Don't know if Mending is considered as healing so I don't have anything to say
  • friendlykillermainfriendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

@Dragonredking said:

1. make your choice.
      Reasure me, you know that make your choice isn't based on the killer terror radius right?
      1. bamboozle
        Sure
      2. noed
        Sure
      3. franklins demise
          Maybe? Don't know if Mending is considered as healing so I don't have anything to say

make your choice because you can instadown the rescuer then switch to frenzy and catch up with the victim and attempt to take him down because you slugged the rescuer his friends will more likely want to help him rather than prevent you from tunneling running knock out is a pretty great idea. basically its the only way to get fast kills

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

sloppy butcher, bloodhound, shadow born, and either Bamboozle or my favorite killer perk, stbfl, but that to me is a good combo

@alivebydeadight said:
    sloppy butcher, bloodhound, shadow born, and either Bamboozle or my favorite killer perk, stbfl, but that to me is a good combo

oh i have finally found someone who loves stbfl that perk is way too underrated we must promote its power

• DragonredkingDragonredking Member Posts: 874

@friendlykillermain said:

@Dragonredking said:

1. make your choice.
      1. bamboozle
        Sure
      2. noed
        Sure
      3. franklins demise

make your choice because you can instadown the rescuer then switch to frenzy and catch up with the victim and attempt to take him down because you slugged the rescuer his friends will more likely want to help him rather than prevent you from tunneling running knock out is a pretty great idea. basically its the only way to get fast kills

Interesting.
    I'm glad you didn't take my question as hostile, it was genuine.
    You'll be surprised by how many people still think that Make your choice is based on teror radius
    It's actually terrifying

• alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559

@alivebydeadight said:

oh i have finally found someone who loves stbfl that perk is way too underrated we must promote its power

STBFL is an amazing perk if you use it right

• Might_OakkMight_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Distressing can be good for chaining.

Thanatopia can be good since good survivors dont bother to heal.

Anything heal related is bad nurses, sloppy etc.

Other then that just usual stuff.

• DarkGGhostDarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

Hit and run build
    Save The Best For Last
    Thanatophobia
    Bamboozle
    Hex: The Third Seal

I hate you build
    Knock Out
    Remember Me
    Dying Light
    Rancor
    I know the last one if around the obsession but like i said i hate YOU.

@DarkGGhost said:
    Hit and run build
    Save The Best For Last
    Thanatophobia
    Bamboozle

I hate you build
    Knock Out
    Remember Me
    Dying Light
    Rancor

instead of rancor actually stbfl and burn a mori that way you keep 6 tokens and dying light activates when you kill the obsesion also with frenzy you build tokens super fast

@DarkGGhost said:
    Hit and run build
    Save The Best For Last
    Thanatophobia
    Bamboozle

I hate you build
    Knock Out
    Remember Me
    Dying Light
    Rancor

instead of rancor actually stbfl and burn a mori that way you keep 6 tokens and dying light activates when you kill the obsesion also with frenzy you build tokens super fast

The reason i put knock out id 1) to slow survivors and so i can kill the obsession after i get the 8 tokens

@DarkGGhost said:

@DarkGGhost said:
    Hit and run build
    Save The Best For Last
    Thanatophobia
    Bamboozle

I hate you build
    Knock Out
    Remember Me
    Dying Light
    Rancor

The reason i put knock out id 1) to slow survivors and so i can kill the obsession after i get the 8 tokens

no objections to knock out in fact knock out and deerstalker are really good on the legion because if you inflict everyone with deep wound thyll stop dropping like flies

@DarkGGhost said:

@DarkGGhost said:
    Hit and run build
    Save The Best For Last
    Thanatophobia
    Bamboozle

I hate you build
    Knock Out
    Remember Me
    Dying Light
    Rancor

no objections to knock out in fact knock out and deerstalker are really good on the legion because if you inflict everyone with deep wound thyll stop dropping like flies

no, you see they only way one person will be down from he/she ability if they have no idea how to press the heal.