Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's your first DBD memory? Nearly 5 years ago, guess DBD was in my blood.

2»

Comments

• Northener1907Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

I was noob Meg-head, i did choice her because she was seem cute. Anyway we all were noobs. We did not finish any generator. When i down, i tried escape on hook and ofcourse i failed. And then i did not know i have to spam space and i died, end of sad story.

And no i did not played tutorial, i just started game. And after terrible games, i watched same DbD videos for learn.

• PulsarPulsar Member Posts: 14,765

Played on Badham I as Wraith.

Got absolutely meme'd on by a 4 man SWF Ochido-wannabe Claudette squad. 3 Rank 1's and 1 Rank 20, which is how they matched with me by abusing the old matchmaking system.

Killed the Rank 20 and got hate mail for 2+ hours afterwards.

• SowbugSowbug Member Posts: 113

My friend was practically begging me to get the game because the Stranger Things DLC came out, and he was really into that show. First match was on Hawkins against a trapper and I had no idea what I was doing. Told him I didn't like the game and well, that love-hate relationship with DBD is still going strong lmao.

• GannTMGannTM Member Posts: 9,770

Played on Groaning Storehouse as David and was scared for my life.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,605

Beta, camera pan, playing as Dwight, playing on Shelter Woods, being very nervous.

• ChurchofPigChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,602

My earliest memory for many probably feels still fairly new, but I still remember my first killer match and survivor match.

For killer I chose to play Huntress and didn't understand how to put my hatchets down so I never did and missed every shot and was reloading 90% of the time. I also remember it was on Pale Rose.

For survivor I was playing against a Spirit and had no idea how to run or the concept of the 4% so I accidentally killed myself in like 2 seconds.

It was pretty rough, but I also didn't know tutorials were a thing until I was like Rank 14 a month-ish later.

• Mat_SellaMat_Sella Member Posts: 3,313

The 2017 halloween event theme and Michael Myers chasing me through the cornfield. Few moments have made my heart race faster than then.

• Pyramid_head_mainPyramid_head_main Member Posts: 25

My earliest dbd memory was getting a 3k with hag(who was the newest killer at the time) after playing the tutorial

• CaulDrohnCaulDrohn Member Posts: 1,153

We played Kill-Your-Friends (former name of Custom Game) with 5 ppl, all new to the game. I was first to play killer, and selected Wraith, bc I found it cool to become invisible. We were send to Thomson House (before the last two reworks, when Light Offerings still existed, so the map was pretty dark). I somehow managed to kill 3 of the others, but the last one repeatedly managed to blind me with his flashlight and ultimately got out through the hatch. That one also told me you had to look for the "footprints" (meant scratch marks), I just had no clue what he meant. It took me quite some time (multiple hours playing killer) to recognize the scratches as what they were. Not very proud of that ^^''.

I tried the blinding the killer in the next games, but failed miserably, not knowing what I did wrong what my pal did right xD. Also we did fail each and every skill check at the start. We did not know that we had to wait for the skill check to appear after the auditory warning. We always pressed as soon as the sound cue came. We played like two games each as killer.

After that, four of us queued for our first online matches. Of course we would be slaughtered, but we did not mind, it was still fun. Good ol' times :D