Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Sick of Selfish Survivors

NVerdeNVerde Member Posts: 264

Think I probably need a break from the game - absolutely shocking run of matches today where my survivor teammates consistently leave me on hooks to rot, when there is no reason to (no camping etc and killer clearly busy with someone else). Even when I've just unhooked someone they are leaving me.

What gives? If I get halfway decent teammates, the killer is a camper or tunneller (usually of me) so I haven't had a single enjoyable game today.

I feel like this has happened a lot more since equipping a particular charm but I could just be reading way too much into it and it's coincidence - and since I noticed a similar thread got locked I should probably leave it there...

Why play survivor if you're not interested in helping your teammates, can anyone explain?

Comments

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

All I can tell you is that I've got the charm too and my games don't feel any different.

Well, to be completely fair I DID have a rash of pathetic cowards yesterday who just sat out the match and left us to die so they could hatch camp but I think that was just back luck. In fact I'm sure it is because they never ran across me to even know that I was wearing the charm.

That said, there HAS been an uptick of sleazy survivors the last few days or so. Maybe the holiday brought out the juvies? I wouldn't read too much into it yet. But by all means keep complaining, I know I will. People who just hide and contribute nothing don't belong in this game.

• HaunterofShadowsHaunterofShadows Member Posts: 3,555

I have noticed people seem to forget this is a team game when it comes to playing survivor.

• lemonswaylemonsway Member Posts: 1,051

Low skill level team mates and killers. That's DbD for the majority of time. Average player base doesn't understand the game. People don't want to have to play as a team. BHVR focus too much on making the game casual friendly so they keep getting casual players wich affects all other players. You will see this getting worse very soon with the release of the Resident Evil chapter. It will be akin to what CoD had with the Christmas Noobs.

• TheClownIsKingTheClownIsKing Member Posts: 6,278

Whenever I have a string of matches where teammates never unhook me, I run Slippery Meat, Up The Ante, and the best luck offerings I have, for those sweet unhook myself moments.