Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What are your funniest end game chat salt moments?

Comments

• YordsYords Member Posts: 5,551

Ah yes, the old "say bye bye to account :)". I have gotten that message every time and have not been banned yet.

• shaloshalo Member Posts: 998

Ping flex, what?

• Johnny_XManJohnny_XMan Member Posts: 5,474

The common one:

“Nice crutch perks (because I ran DS/BT) meanwhile they had NoED/Ruin/Undying” 😉

• ZroZro Member Posts: 58

The rank 15 btw has survived and let his teammates die and camped the hatch. They also wrote after the screenshot something like "Trump 2024!!! He will come back!" According to their Steam profile, they were not from the USA and I am not a US citizen either. Oh, and tunneling seems to be when I port myself to the generator as Freddy and someone is standing there.

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 2,625
    edited June 2021

Before turning messages off on Xbox I beat a SWF team with Nurse on Lerys and I had one of those games where everything just went my way. They got zero gens done and after they message me that I was cheating and using keybord and mouse, and saying that it's impossible to play Nurse on console like that 🤣

• justbecausejustbecause Member Posts: 1,521

Never got one. How? Well turned off every kind of interraction with community in game gg ez

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,151

"Reported :)"

• GeneralVGeneralV Member Posts: 7,098

"You main Freddy

I hope you burn alive

Son of a #########!"

• Animal_MotherAnimal_Mother Member Posts: 149

I've been told several times that I only won the match because I played Legion. I'll 4k a bunch of rank 1s on Mount Ormond, and it's because Legion is OP.

• LumionestyLumionesty Member Posts: 98

I once had a Kate (who brought a key) tell me I was a trash and scumbag killer because I used my power as Oni. She claimed that me using my instadown as Oni was a crutch because I couldn't win the game without it. Yes that's right she was salty that I used my power as the killer to win the game.

• magicmaster2020magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499
    edited June 2021

I was playing a match of plague and got told there was "no skill required". I was honestly so baffled I didnt even reply.

• NeverEnoughCaffeineNeverEnoughCaffeine Member Posts: 26

I had something like that happen to when playing Plague, they said I was "relying " on her. I was so taken back I just sat there and stared at the screen for a moment....

• magicmaster2020magicmaster2020 Member Posts: 499

I eventually asked if they meant specifically as plague, but they never answered sadly. I would have loved to hear that story.

• Johnagon_InfinityJohnagon_Infinity Member Posts: 76

Someone accused me of "area camping", once. I asked him what the hell that even meant. Apparently, I was only staying in the bottom half of the map for most of the game, and thus, I was area camping.

• AquamarineAquamarine Member Posts: 207

I don't think that was the case. It was a 4-man escape and we all said gg. There was one player who played really well, the killer complimented him, and we thought that was really nice player behind the killer character. Until. Two of us had bad points, and he started to insult us for saing gg even though we didn't have a lot of points.

Technically it wasn't a "good game" for me. I got no unhooks all game because every time I tried, someone else was quicker. Therefore I did mostly gens and yeah, they don't give a lot of points. Had fun however and said gg, but somehow this petty player thought you can only say it after getting enough bp, not realizing that if he don't get enough hooks, survivors literally can't get enough unhooks.

• sulaimansulaiman Member Posts: 2,322

Why do keys deserve a nerf, then? Because it seems the consequence for bringing a key is tunneling, doesn´t it balance out that way?

• AVoiceOfReasonAVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,267

I played a no perk Clown at Rank 1 against SWFs with flashlights and 4k'd them while not taking the game serious. At endgame chat, I said gg. I got berated a bit then was told that I should run NOED if I wanted to be such a sweaty tryhard. I told them I don't even need perks and they went off saying that only a balding fatass could play Clown and win. I just left a :( my feeling's.

They told me to stop eating them. At that point, I wasn't even mad xD thought it was pretty funny and said lol. That's a good one and then I can't say what they said xD all in all, it was pretty funny to watch people lose thier ######### on a perk less, non-camping, no tunneling Clown. They lost because they wanted to bully me with flashlights instead of doing gens on Haddonfield. They threw up the map. God, I miss them :(

• DistortedDreamDistortedDream Member Posts: 671

Had a sort of funny conversation with a Meg who got mad because I was using "OP Perks" (I was running tier 2 Sloppy Butcher, tier 2 Thanaphobia, Tier 1 Nurse's Calling and tier 3 Bloodhound. And I was playing as Pig.). It went something like this:

Meg: Wow, you're so bad. Using crutch and OP perks to win.

Me: What do you mean?

Meg: Sloppy Butcher? Thana? Nurse's? Bloodhound? Those are all OP perks.

Me: So I'm not allowed to use perks that are given to me in game?

And she didn't reply back after I said that.

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,215

i always get pretty salty when chat filter decides to bann an entirely random word for no reason whatsoever and kills the entire conversation with that :)

literally just had it censor out a NAME (dunno which name it was exactly, but it was sthg like "john", which really, REALLY shouldnt be banned - especially since one guy in the lobby had that as his profilename)

please just remove the chat filter already BHVR ;-;

• solidhexsolidhex Member Posts: 691

Someone threatend to report me because i blocked a pallet with Wraith while cloaked and then killed him. He said it's bannable, one other survivor chimed in and told him this is how you play this killer lol

• valvarez4valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

Every time I escape using the hatch because a survivor Dc against a slugger for the 4k 😂

• CountVampyrCountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

Most recently I got salty messages from a guy that died on a hook after I escaped and I had borrowed time. I could understand why he was angry, but even so, I was wounded and didn’t have self care or a med pack and didn’t really care much about trading hooks for a rando, if I could even make it to the hook before being downed. I didn’t respond back to him, didn’t feel the need to justify myself, but I still get sarcastic comments whenever I run back into him in other games. I find that pretty funny.

• YOURFRIENDYOURFRIEND Member Posts: 1,435

Looking forward to getting autobanned from reports from all these folks

• Friendly_BlendetteFriendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,356

Someone called me a tryhard for playing mirror myers.

• ZenroZenro Member Posts: 319

Had a group of survivors tell me red glow moonwalking and mindgaming loops was bannable and i was exploiting the game. It was glorious I never wouldve thought someone would think this.

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 3,799

A swf team with a t.tv that insulted me and called me hacker because I can hear grass moving :)