Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Why do people find pig so bad

2»

Comments

• danielmaster87danielmaster87 Member Posts: 6,151

Her crouch is way too slow compared to Ghost Face.

• GlamourousLeviathanGlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 549

I wouldn't put her on the bottom of my tier list but I do agree that she is not a good killer. First, she has no chase potential. Yes, you can use her dash attack on some loops but it just works on some specific tiles, so in almost every case, she is a M1 killer.

The thing is, it wouldn't matter much to have a terrible 1v1 if you have a great 4v1, which in theory, Pig has on her RBTs but in practice is just RNG. If you are unlucky, all survivors can remove their traps on their first attempt, making her very inconsistent.

• just_temejust_teme Member Posts: 190
    1. Okay map control trough traps although requires luck or purple addons to become great.
    2. Her pallet play is essentially m1 killer as dash is so easy to play around as survivour.
    3. Using her stealth is at best tricky as you need to start stealthing before they can hear your heartbeat on the generator making you waste too much time just for an easier hit. If your heartbeat suddenly disappears survivours do notice that you went stealth.
    4. Overall shes mediocre although with good luck or purple addons she can be quite the stomper.
    5. Pretty much her only strong point can also be negated by survivours finding the key in the first box.
  • KirkyladKirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

I don't think she's bad but in comparison to the other killers she isn't particularly viable at the high level.

One main thing I would change though is the RNG on her traps, you shouldn't be able to get it off first try.