Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

Give us a fursuit cosmetic for killers

MineguyMineguy Member Posts: 318
edited June 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

No its not a joke, I want that. I don't have something against furries but these suits are scare af. Imagine a wraith unclocking behind you and when you look at this direction there is a guy standing with a bloody animal costume and a spine weapon.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 10,920

Pig and Huntress kinda? lol

• Vyne456Vyne456 Member Posts: 843
    edited June 2021

Why would we have furry outfits anyways? The Legion already has one and so does The Clown, and it would be a nightmare if I see other killers having fur suits. 😟

Post edited by Vyne456 on
  • GoodBoyKaruGoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 20,551

Legion, Clown.

• dezzmontdezzmont Member Posts: 481

Only if every Bunny Feng admits the truth.

• CanasCanas Member Posts: 822

Just give us Springtrap already.

• MineguyMineguy Member Posts: 318

Legion is more like a mascot and clown like a....clown

• GlamourousLeviathanGlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 790

This post gave me the idea to make a thread comparing each killer's power with real life animals.

• Vyne456Vyne456 Member Posts: 843

I think that Glamourous is right though.

• Luciferr_2ndLuciferr_2nd Member Posts: 910

I could only imagine a bunch of cringe from the community because of it so please no

• I_am_NeganI_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,359

I'm all for Cougie😀

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    edited June 2021

I don't have anything against furries, I know a couple. They seem to not quite understand the situation themselves, they just find themselves identifying with the animal and enjoying drawing the animal, (possibly) dressing up as the animal, I don't know. My impression is that the fascination with anthropomorphic animals is just a sort of outlet of the person's personality. That's how it's been explained to me by the few furries I know, anyway.

That said, I personally find it corny to see characters like Clown in a doofy animal costume, it throws off the immersion to me. Same with seeing Dwight dressed as a Christmas package. For anyone who says "X or Y doesn't fit DBD", I like to refer them to stuff like that. I don't find it appealing, but I guess some other people do and that's fine.

Being chased in this game by a killer who's dressed as a wolf or giant teddy bear or whatever would make the game less interesting to me, I would find it more silly and distracting than anything. But that's just me.

• DoritoHeadDoritoHead Member Posts: 3,502

In defense of OP, it does sound kind of terrifying. Then again, I am a sucker for things that are sinister but look happy.

• BumbusBumbus Member Posts: 600

Weird ######### killing people is an important part of horror genre. We definately need more of that on this game.

• miketheratguymiketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

"Weird ######### killing people is an important part of the horror genre".

That IS a good point, actually. I'm reminded of stuff like the Gingerdead Man and Poultrygeist. I wonder how others would feel about this. For me, while I enjoy that stuff from time to time in films, it would still be to the game's detriment, but again, it IS a theme that's firmly entrenched in horror, so I guess who am I to argue?

• DabihwowDabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

I wouldn't mind however it needs to be done right and actually be terrifying. But that is only IF its done right.

• MojoTheFabulousMojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

For the longest time I've wanted the devs to give someone a Naughty Bear outfit but seeing as we're getting a Naught Bear charm I imagine it won't happen. We do have Robbie The Rabbit for Legion though.

• WormMilkWormMilk Member Posts: 118

Imagine your in the basement getting camped by a bubba with cat ears and a cat tail.

• blue4zionblue4zion Member Posts: 2,688

Fnaf chapter instead tho

• glitchboiglitchboi Member Posts: 5,416

What bout neko Spirit

• bjorksnasbjorksnas Member Posts: 4,397

We already have fur suits

Clown, Legion, Oni, And trapper

• DwightFairfieldDwightFairfield Member Posts: 1,247

Dwight

• CoalTowerCoalTower Member Posts: 1,730

True. I just didn't know the exact definition of the word.

• MongolPSRMongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032

Not going to lie it would be kind of cool to see a twisted furry killer. You could make that ######### grotesque af. Like a Frankensteins monster with animal features.

Also I would love to see the community come up with fursuit designs for every survivor and killer that would be cute as hell.

• MongolPSRMongolPSR Member Posts: 1,032
    edited June 2021

Hey I know you've already been told but letting you know as a furry myself and decently in the community. We don't let that ######### happen. That's a disgusting minority in our Fandom and we kick those animal abusers out and never let them back in. The community tries its hardest to stop that ######### from taking place and we alienate those who do that stuff, while also going after them to the fullest extent of the law.

• CoalTowerCoalTower Member Posts: 1,730