Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Does anyone play Billy anymore ?

It seems like after his change I never see him anymore. Is it because better killers are out or he's just lackluster? It would be interesting to see all the kills pick rates.

Comments

• humanbeing1704humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 6,717

I never play against hillbilly maybe every like 70 games

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 7,217

i no longer do.

the overheat mechanic sucked all the fun out of him.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 7,389

Who's Billy?

• PilotPilot Member Posts: 1,158

One of BHVR's kids.

He's being treated the same in and outside the lore.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 7,389
  • UncleStabbyUncleStabby Member Posts: 837

I still play Hillbilly. I don't get all this fuss about the rework. Hes probably my favorite killer to play.

I have a purple skin for every day of the week to prove it.

Billy's still out there, and don't worry, he still loves you.

• gibblywibblywoogibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,773

funnily enough I've had more Billy matches in the last week than I have since his nerf. Though they all seemed inexperienced and were probably new.

• M1MASTERM1MASTER Member Posts: 352

Both of these things. He's been outclassed by other killers and the devs sucked the fun out of playing him with unnecessary nerfs and loads of bugs that they're still not fixing.

The new RE map is also gonna be terribile for Billy.

• ShinobuSKShinobuSK Member Posts: 3,644

Why would you even play him lol

• _VTK__VTK_ Member Posts: 227
    edited June 2021

I hated playing vs Billy because of his mobility and instadown. He was so good, after the nerf no one wants to play him, which is logical. He is still a strong killer though, just can't be compared to the old version. Haven't seen any Billy for a very long time.

• LaluziLaluzi Member Posts: 3,228

Billy isn't a bad killer. He's still stronger than many others. It's just, there isn't really much reason to play Billy except for the sake of playing Billy. There are several other killers that do what he does better, easier, or with a higher skill ceiling. Billy takes a lot of skill to play for returns that really aren't that high compared to what getting good with similar killers will net you.

It's a real shame. He's been bricked back into the basement again after all these years of freedom.