The stages of survivor
1. The noob stage- goes to corner of map to heal, hides soon as you here heartbeat, cant loop, let's people die on 1starts hook.
2. The stealthy stage- you go for urban just so you can crouch around and never be seen, you sometimes do gens and never really go for hook saves.
3. When everything clicks- you get bored of being stealthy and want to loop and 360 like a pro so you look up youtube videos and practice hours a day- this is also when you start buying auric cells and chapters.
4. The toxic stage- you're finally good at the game and you're so proud that you become a toxic survivor.
5. The rank grind- you get bored of being toxic and you want to get to that rank 1 baby. You only get to rank 5 and rank reset happens.
6. Another shot- u give it another shot and you finally get to rank 1 boasting to all ur friends.
7. The bloodpoint grind- you go for 1 mil bloodpoints over and over trying to p3 everyone.
8. Chill- you have accomplished everything ((maybe still working on some prestiging)) and you just play games for fun.
9. Accomplished- your the best you can be and you go in and out of dead by daylight mostly playing when new chapters come out.
And that's what I got, which one are you guys? Would you add any stages or nah? I'm personally in the middle of 7 and 8, as you can tell I was once in the toxic stage because of my name but I'm not anymore lol.