Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

What's the pettiest thing you've seen someone do in a match or afterwards?

2»

Comments

• ryankickassrbryankickassrb Member Posts: 46

Someone brought the killer to me as I was opening a chest, after the game he called me gay and complained saying that it was his chest. Then he started calling me homophobic slurs and being an unpleasant person.

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,430

Guy message me on PSN telling me i suck when i killed him.

It was a rank 10 match and they were rank 5 sweating their ass off for some reason.

• VESSELVESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

Had a stream sniper on my team wait until the last second at the gate so that I died ontop of the hatch to the entity

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 12,613

Not TOO long ago, I had a teammate intentionally lead the Killer to me and refused to heal me off the ground while they started farming with the Killer. The Survivor admitted that they did it because they were mad that I didn't heal one of their SWF teammates because I was trying to finish a gen that was almost done first.

• oxygenoxygen Member Posts: 2,845

Someone dug up a screenshot from an entirely different game from 2013 and left a string of mad comments there, because pretty much everywhere else my comment permissions are friends only. I almost respect the dedication in a weird way but come on, pretty bad use of your time buddy 😄

• KeiOrtemKeiOrtem Member Posts: 231

I had someone upset that they lost stalk me on multiple social media and constantly try and harass for about a month after the game had happened. Even after blocking their accounts they just kept making new ones.

• YatolYatol Member Posts: 1,410

A claudette asked to heal her and didnt heal me because i took too long to get to the hook, no she didnt have kindred, and yes she pmd me after she died not long after

i got told told to die/ kill myself by 3 man swf, because i 4kd. No i, wasent using moris, Noed, BBQ or even regression perks, didnt camp, didn't tunnel they all had DS, i didnt eat a single one.

• Dhurl421Dhurl421 Member Posts: 125

Any of Van's posts after he has a bad game.

• LylakLavenderLylakLavender Member Posts: 143

This I can agree with 100%. It's like wow you already won and yet you still decide to do teabagging. I have seen not only this but also the constant use of blinding with the flashlights at the exit gate.

I used to get so agitated when playing survivor when we would win and my team still felt the need to do all this. Now as I play killer it exaggerates me even more. I may suck as a killer but did you really have to rub it in.

Don't get me started on ranks. Me playing a level 19 killer and getting all red rank survivors. I didn't have a chance. Not saying it should be easy but really.

• RepostRiposteRepostRiposte Member Posts: 793
    edited June 2021

Feng with reworked Technician following me around intentionally blowing up whatever gens I worked on while the other guy looped the killer long enough for 10 gens to pop.

We all died.

Part of why I only play survivor for rift.

• TsulanTsulan Member Posts: 12,670

Someone told me after a match: "I hope your house burns down, with your family inside"

It's a freaking video game, why do people react like this?!

• AVoiceOfReasonAVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,460

I once had a killer leave my profile page on steam on his profile so he could check to see if I go against him again so he could only kill me. Faced him a few more times and always managed to run him almost all game before going down but always got out because of teammates with BT. After like the 5th match against him, I told him gg. He told me personally that I should go off myself and my family because only a person who will try to survive that much in a game must mean I have no life and I have the thought process of a serial killer. I told him, I love him and I wish him the best. After that, he just started dodging me lol. I ended up getting him while I was playing killer and allowed the man to live after killing everyone and 2-hooking him and when he realized it was me, he started going off on how mercy isn't deserved against a piece of ######### like me and so on and so forth. Haven't seen him in a long time. Don't really know what happened to him.

• The_KrapperThe_Krapper Member Posts: 2,382

The players name "DC if I see killer" and sure as ######### as soon as I got to his gen he was outta there, like seriously why even play the game if you don't want to interact with the killer , do people really enjoy doing gens and nothing else ? And even though some may see this as naming and shaming I really don't feel like it is because the guy obviously changes names so often there's no way to keep track of whoever it really is

• jester20kjester20k Member Posts: 827

I wouldn't take getting blinded at the exit gates as rudeness, unless they are teabagging and being douches besudes. I never purposefully do anything toxic unless I'm against a tunneler or camper, the way I see the exit gates is the game is over let's farm some points, that includes blinding the killer if I can, and letting them hit and down me so I fall out and they get points for it.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,581

Hooked a Survivor who got unhooked just after they hit phase 2, and i was pressuring the other 3 for a little bit.

Regardless of how much the other 3 could've done, i don't think it was worth the petty behavior afterward of the one that hit phase 2.

They kept just showing up whenever someone else was hooked, not unhooking them, not caring if i took them down or not.

They had globe icons, so there was no aftergame chat.

• LylakLavenderLylakLavender Member Posts: 143

They were teabagging the whole match and using flashlights at the end. I didn't get to hit them. Like I said I am a terrible killer, however they shouldn't be (bad word) and sit there and taunt me at the exits. You already won the game why be mean.

• Grandpa_Crack_PipeGrandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 2,668

Looped a Wraith for a solid minute at the beginning of the game.

They downed me near the shack, hooked me in the basement, and spent the entire rest of the match smacking me on hook and nodding.

Once I finally died because either everyone rushes the hook or no one even looks at it, they proceeded to play the game completely normally.

• jester20kjester20k Member Posts: 827

Yup, those be dickheads lol. It is on both sides thiugh, I'm always surprised when I'm obviously letting the defeated killer get two hits on me, it only benefits them, and they will try to make me flip backward so they can hook me by trying to hit me from the gate side. Rude

• HawkAyeTheNooHawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 726

Pettiest for me is still when the killers camping endgame but gets outplayed and the survivor gets saved so the killer DCs just before the match is over and looses everything, 2 secs more and games over. Its just petty.

• TatsuiChiyoTatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 497

I had one point must of took a good, steamy dump in some dudes cheerios, cause loading into a game I get a random message of someone saying F You, and than that match I saw the Killer (My main, a Plague) actively ignore other Survivors as they looked for me. They did end up finding me, downed me, and than slugged me for almost the entire duration, puking on me the whole while. Just as I was about to die, they picked me up and hooked me, than proceeded to beat me like a pinata.

I would have found it annoying of I didn't find it so funny. Never found out what I did to the guy

• Torsti56Torsti56 Member Posts: 259

Killer unplugged router after we got bt save end of a game and were running to exit gate. None of us didn't get any points + I had cake for even more points to gather. I have no respect to killers like that.