Seems like every freeze happened after survivor actions and some killer actions too.
This belongs in the bug section mate, not General discussion.
It is a feature.
Thats cool if people can see what we're complaining about.
This patch is worse than the previous one. What a joke.
That video was 17 mins of pain. The only advice I can give is uninstall sorry.
Mine stutters but not as bad as that then again, I'm still on 5.00
Jesus that Steve moan at 1:26
At this point I'm conviced that causing frame drops is part of Nemesis' power.
My experience worsened after the update, lol.
Still get teleported backwards when I use dead hard. Not using that perk for a while. Has been ever since the RE Chapter release update.
My experience as survivor on the 'PS4 Pro' (with green ping) so far after the newest update:
- Major laggspikes whenever certain killers use their power. Mostly Nemesis.
- Major laggspikes in chases.
- Ruin freezes the game for a second after you hop off the gen.
- Dead hard doesn't boost you forward, it laggs and puts you back in your previous spot. It's borderline unusable right now.
- Sometimes skill checks freeze, but not too often
- A lot of hits are questionable but I'm used to that. :p
Playing Blight, Hillbilly or Nemesis on console after 5.0.2 is painful.
Oh by the way,
I wasn't kidding about dead hard teleporting me backwards.
Yup i feel you.
Very annoying when it happens when you change from direction.
It totally F up your orientation.